Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay Bite Continues.

Hey guys, late report, but got on the water at 5:30ish last weekend in San Diego Bay on the SUP. Fishing was pretty all over the place....

May 14, 2020
  2. Bassnbeans rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay Bite Continues.

Hey guys, late report, but got on the water at 5:30ish last weekend in San Diego Bay on the SUP. Fishing was pretty all over the place....

May 14, 2020
  3. rookieyaker rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay Bite Continues.

May 14, 2020
  4. kciuchta rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay Bite Continues.

May 14, 2020
  5. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay Feeding Frenzy (Video).

Nice report, ya the crowd was thick out there Saturday, but the fish were still to be had!

May 11, 2020
  6. NibbleSquad rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Ultralight saltwater fishing.

i fish almost exclusively a ML 7'6" rod with 8lb line and rarely lose fish, but i rety often.

May 9, 2020
  7. Noms rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Ultralight saltwater fishing.

i fish almost exclusively a ML 7'6" rod with 8lb line and rarely lose fish, but i rety often.

May 9, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Ultralight saltwater fishing.

May 9, 2020
  9. FoodGeekFish rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SUP how to get started?.

Does the new box float???

May 8, 2020
  10. mlzpinoy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

So part 2 of the quarantine lift and im back on SD Bay on the SUP. Started the paddle at 5:30am and finished the day around 11:30am. Out...

May 8, 2020
  11. A-Train rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

So part 2 of the quarantine lift and im back on SD Bay on the SUP. Started the paddle at 5:30am and finished the day around 11:30am. Out...

May 8, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SUP how to get started?.

Does the new box float???

May 8, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

I found out 1st hand how easy it was to get back on the board once. I didnt fall in, i dropped my gopro and watched as it and the float...

May 8, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

Ya i havent fallen in yet, but i will 1 day im sure.

May 8, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Corvina.

Hindsight is 20/20

May 8, 2020
  16. Theeandreig rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 8, 2020
  17. dahoang55 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 8, 2020
  18. Kian.K rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

I found out 1st hand how easy it was to get back on the board once. I didnt fall in, i dropped my gopro and watched as it and the float...

May 8, 2020
  19. JoshJ123 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 8, 2020
  20. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

Ya i havent fallen in yet, but i will 1 day im sure.

May 8, 2020