Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

So part 2 of the quarantine lift and im back on SD Bay on the SUP. Started the paddle at 5:30am and finished the day around 11:30am. Out...

May 8, 2020
  2. rockzilla rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

So part 2 of the quarantine lift and im back on SD Bay on the SUP. Started the paddle at 5:30am and finished the day around 11:30am. Out...

May 8, 2020
  3. barepixels rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 8, 2020
  4. PQangler rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 7, 2020
  5. NibbleSquad rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 7, 2020
  6. AzImport rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Corvina.

Ya i got a ~6lb fish the other day, but turns out the camera was out of storage space so i was just showing it off to nothing.

May 7, 2020
  7. Kian.K rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 7, 2020
  8. Chris73 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 7, 2020
  9. scisports rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 7, 2020
  10. RippinLip619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 7, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread SUP how to get started?.

Well thats a start! bummer to lose equipment thought.

May 7, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

Im still not great at editing, but seems to be getting a little better.

May 7, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Corvina- My Best date so far.

May 7, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Corvina.

If i decide to get a 2nd camera ill deff check that out. I currently have the 7 black with a 128 and a 64 gig memory card.

May 7, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Corvina.

Ya, theres no way id bring my DSLR on the paddle board with me. Ive never fallen in, but i guarantee i would if i brought it.

May 7, 2020
  16. Theeandreig rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Post Quarantine Fish Pics.

Hey All Figured i would toss up a few photos of the recent fish over the past week that wont be going in any edits. All fish were...

May 7, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Corvina.

Ya i got a ~6lb fish the other day, but turns out the camera was out of storage space so i was just showing it off to nothing.

May 7, 2020
  18. FOE_RUNNER rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Post Quarantine Fish Pics.

Hey All Figured i would toss up a few photos of the recent fish over the past week that wont be going in any edits. All fish were...

May 7, 2020
  19. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Corvina.

Its been pretty good on the small ones lately !

May 7, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread San Diego Bay Corvina.

Its been pretty good on the small ones lately !

May 7, 2020