Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. Bassnbeans rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay SUP 4.3.20.

Hit the bay on Friday before the closure (didnt know it was closing till the next day), on the paddle board. Out there from 3pm-7pm....

Apr 6, 2020
  2. rockzilla rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay SUP 4.3.20.

Hit the bay on Friday before the closure (didnt know it was closing till the next day), on the paddle board. Out there from 3pm-7pm....

Apr 5, 2020
  3. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay SUP 4.3.20.

Apr 5, 2020
  4. jusbayz rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay SUP 4.3.20.

Apr 5, 2020
  5. FishGoBlub rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay SUP 4.3.20.

Apr 5, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay SUP 4.3.20.

Apr 5, 2020
  7. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Hey all, haven't posted in a while as i was doing more spearfishing than rod and reel. Last month i picked up a paddle board that...

Apr 5, 2020
  8. Neuroshima rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Hey all, haven't posted in a while as i was doing more spearfishing than rod and reel. Last month i picked up a paddle board that...

Apr 3, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Thanks for the input, the only issue is all my fishing will be with artificial lures. Current setup is 10lb braid to 6lb flouro....

Apr 3, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Side note for anyone willing to share, id love to get on a bone fish on the paddle board. Its one of the lat species left and i could...

Apr 3, 2020
  11. JoshJ123 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 3, 2020
  12. mlzpinoy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  13. rockzilla rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  14. Theeandreig rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  15. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  16. oh da shiz rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  18. jusbayz rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  19. Kian.K rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020
  20. Tmaio123 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

Apr 2, 2020