Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Thanks, the perks of being between jobs is you can fish mid week! Not sure how the rest of the people on the lake do it though??

Mar 3, 2022
  2. fisheromen rated Bass Kid's post Helpful in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Today didnt "pan" out as planned, but ended up pretty good. Got to the lake at 6:15am and couldn't work the gopro because my fingers...

Mar 3, 2022
  3. oh da shiz rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Today didnt "pan" out as planned, but ended up pretty good. Got to the lake at 6:15am and couldn't work the gopro because my fingers...

Mar 3, 2022
  4. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Thanks, the perks of being between jobs is you can fish mid week! Not sure how the rest of the people on the lake do it though??

Mar 3, 2022
  5. ol dirty basser rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  6. bassgalrascal rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  7. Kahuna bass rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 3, 2022
  8. afishnsea rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  9. otay michael rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  11. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  12. jkimmbo rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Crappier & Beers Reports.

Mar 2, 2022
  13. MrMajors rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Went back and forth if i should post this but figured since it was gonzaga "bay" it works and that it might ruffle some feathers since i...

Mar 1, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread El Cap and Hodges…with a Beer Surprise!.

Thanks for the intel! Hopefully ill be able to put it together

Mar 1, 2022
  15. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread El Cap and Hodges…with a Beer Surprise!.

another fun video, lets see if i can find them with no electronics lol

Mar 1, 2022
  16. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread El Cap and Hodges…with a Beer Surprise!.

Thanks for the intel! Hopefully ill be able to put it together

Mar 1, 2022
  17. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread El Cap and Hodges…with a Beer Surprise!.

another fun video, lets see if i can find them with no electronics lol

Mar 1, 2022
  18. fishinmike rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Went back and forth if i should post this but figured since it was gonzaga "bay" it works and that it might ruffle some feathers since i...

Feb 27, 2022
  19. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

ya, deff didnt realize the rock was that crumbly and i certainly thought id be able to catch 1 darn fish a lot faster.

Feb 25, 2022
  20. jkimmbo rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Feb 24, 2022