Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. Bassnbeans rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Went back and forth if i should post this but figured since it was gonzaga "bay" it works and that it might ruffle some feathers since i...

Feb 24, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Late SUP Sleigh Ride Report.

Very well could have been milk fish!

Feb 24, 2022
  3. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Late SUP Sleigh Ride Report.

I was able to get a report off on another site and post the video but couldnt get it done before i left baja on here. Takes about 4...

Feb 24, 2022
  4. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Yuma, Az..

that looks like a solid trip! Love those smallmouth. Ive done a camping trip out there with my paddleboard in the back waters and it...

Feb 24, 2022
  5. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Went back and forth if i should post this but figured since it was gonzaga "bay" it works and that it might ruffle some feathers since i...

Feb 24, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

If you've got room, why not. I dont drink IPAs so ill cover the light beer spectrum, ha!

Feb 24, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

Love the videos, ive been thinking about hitting up hodges to fish for crappie on the sup. Its got a cup holder built in so ill have to...

Feb 24, 2022
  8. cavedog619 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Feb 24, 2022
  9. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

If you've got room, why not. I dont drink IPAs so ill cover the light beer spectrum, ha!

Feb 24, 2022
  10. Pourboy rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Hodges Bass, Beer and Boats.

Love the videos, ive been thinking about hitting up hodges to fish for crappie on the sup. Its got a cup holder built in so ill have to...

Feb 24, 2022
  11. Bird334 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Feb 24, 2022
  12. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Late SUP Sleigh Ride Report.

I was able to get a report off on another site and post the video but couldnt get it done before i left baja on here. Takes about 4...

Feb 24, 2022
  13. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Most Frustrating Day-Report.

Feb 24, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread IVOS 02.18/19.22.

stripers are one of the few fish i actually keep to fry! Clear a few of them out.

Feb 23, 2022
  15. Big Daddy Art rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Late SUP Sleigh Ride Report.

Feb 23, 2022
  16. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread giant back bay Halibut from shore 2/3/2022.

Dang, solid!

Feb 14, 2022
  17. NibbleSquad rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Ha welll I quit my job to do this trip but worked my *** off at a corporate desk for a while to do it. Every subscriber helps, according...

Feb 8, 2022
  18. NibbleSquad rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Finally got a day on the water after 5 days of wind. Wasn’t that bad since I’m here waiting for a friend to fly in. Paddled around some...

Feb 8, 2022
  19. NY 4 Reels rated Bass Kid's post Funny in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Ha welll I quit my job to do this trip but worked my *** off at a corporate desk for a while to do it. Every subscriber helps, according...

Jan 30, 2022
  20. Spidey rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Finally got a day on the water after 5 days of wind. Wasn’t that bad since I’m here waiting for a friend to fly in. Paddled around some...

Jan 30, 2022