Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. sdfriday rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Working my way down baja and stopped at one of my fav estuaries. Corvina bite was on with a few big fish mixed in. I’ve been able to...

Jan 16, 2022 at 1:55 PM
  2. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Y Yes an no, I have to camp as there isn’t much around and it’s a 14ish hour drive

Jan 16, 2022 at 12:18 PM
  3. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Working my way down baja and stopped at one of my fav estuaries. Corvina bite was on with a few big fish mixed in. I’ve been able to...

Jan 16, 2022 at 12:18 PM
  4. Hooch_Rooster rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Jan 16, 2022 at 12:07 PM
  5. geofish rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Jan 15, 2022 at 10:31 PM
  6. fisheromen rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Jan 15, 2022 at 6:31 PM
  7. Bird334 rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Few days down south.

Jan 15, 2022 at 4:20 PM
  8. pologiant rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

Looks like no one is fishing or reporting of fish in the rain so i got out real quick (did see Mels Angling out working for a few...

Jan 5, 2022
  9. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread LJOS 01.02.22 caught a few of those, couple of those, one of those....

Im around till Friday then taking off to baja till February. Getting some time in at abreojos, mag bay and maybe loreto. The old sup is...

Jan 3, 2022
  10. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread LJOS 01.02.22 caught a few of those, couple of those, one of those....

nice start to the new year. Went to get my CA and Mex license but found squid co closed today. Maybe tomorrow lol

Jan 3, 2022
  11. jjdbike rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Finishing out my SoCal trip w/ a short Hali.

San Diego can be a very hard place to fish compared to the east coast. We do have "slim pickings" but with practice and patience you'll...

Jan 1, 2022
  12. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Finishing out my SoCal trip w/ a short Hali.

San Diego can be a very hard place to fish compared to the east coast. We do have "slim pickings" but with practice and patience you'll...

Jan 1, 2022
  13. William Ritchie rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Finishing out my SoCal trip w/ a short Hali.

Jan 1, 2022
  14. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread LJ Trailer Parking.

ive launched a rib out of la jolla tons of times, if its early, you can find st parking.

Dec 31, 2021
  15. carpkiller rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

Looks like no one is fishing or reporting of fish in the rain so i got out real quick (did see Mels Angling out working for a few...

Dec 30, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

I know there a buoy line but it might say no boats, so kayaks/sups might be ok?

Dec 30, 2021
  17. itch2fish rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

Dec 29, 2021
  18. galen rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

Dec 29, 2021
  19. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

Dec 28, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Quick Fishing Report.

one of my favorite spots for halibut is right around the corner, but requires the SUP. I didnt think i was allowed to bring the SUP...

Dec 27, 2021