Ratings Bass Kid has received

1. mattgulptosser rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Mullet OTF.

Always cool to see people hookup on mullet!

Dec 3, 2021
  2. mcfish rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Trout Report.

oh well, didnt need to stay out there an freeze all night.

Dec 1, 2021
  3. Timmmy rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Local Plastics.

pretty cool weedless bait for the calico bass!

Dec 1, 2021
  4. seanm rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Trout Report.

I do a rock climbing trip every year during thanksgiving to Bishop and since i had an extra day, i brought the rod and fished for trout...

Dec 1, 2021
  5. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Fishing Bishop Area.

Would that be a trout area. Ill have my jeep so not too worried about driving around a bit if needed.

Nov 22, 2021
  6. blackcloud9 rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Kayak Calico Bass Frenzy 11-20-21.

you must have launched right around when i left. Fished the outer kelp, the bird action was just crazy!

Nov 21, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread 11/18 - La Jolla Shores Paddleboard Report.

Prob more calicos on the reef out of marine st, the Bonito could be fun to get on though!

Nov 19, 2021
  8. Chriwilson rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Surf Calico Bass Frenzy 11-12-21.

Right on, sounds like a blast!

Nov 15, 2021
  9. Carterantebi rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Do You Regret Your Biden Vote?.

I dont normally chime in on these, but do i regret my vote for biden vs trump, no. I dont like either of them and wish i could have a...

Oct 27, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Do You Regret Your Biden Vote?.

Shouldn't you be shaking your fist at ConocoPhillips, Marathon, Valero and other oil companies, they set the price, not the president....

Oct 26, 2021
  11. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Do You Regret Your Biden Vote?.

I dont normally chime in on these, but do i regret my vote for biden vs trump, no. I dont like either of them and wish i could have a...

Oct 26, 2021
  12. B8DHOOK rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread 10/20 It pays to stick it out.

Deff not sick of the posts yet, keep the coming.

Oct 26, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread 10/20 It pays to stick it out.

Deff not sick of the posts yet, keep the coming.

Oct 25, 2021
  14. Chriwilson rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Corvina is on.

Ya i dont love the smell or nasty stuff that gets stuck on my lures over there. Solid fish though!

Oct 14, 2021
  15. mcfish rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread freaking huge!!.

Damn ive only got them that big down in baja!

Oct 9, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread 8/23 Tow & Trash Fish.

That trash should be good karma for the next run!

Aug 26, 2021
  17. Chriwilson rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Lots of fishing and some catching.

man, looked at the photos before reading and thought you caught the smelt on the taco.

Jun 25, 2021
  18. rockzilla rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Report-Estuaries Down South.

Took a day off when i was in BOLA to check out another estuary on the Pacific side. Ended up at the northern end of Guerro Negro....

Jun 15, 2021
  19. William Ritchie rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread Yellows in Mexico.

Thanks, it was a bucket list trip and fish!

Jun 10, 2021
  20. Werfless rated Bass Kid's post Agree in the thread couple of hogs I landed this weekend at SD bay!.

Nice little tankers!

May 27, 2021