Bass Kid's Recent Activity

1. Bass Kid replied to the thread Topwater fish: report.

We’ve cooked I’ve cooked a few corvina but the grouper are all catch and release

Jan 18, 2022 at 3:46 PM
  2. Bass Kid replied to the thread Topwater fish: report.

There were 2 others camped near by fishing an I never saw them while we were both on the water

Jan 17, 2022 at 6:46 PM
  3. Bass Kid replied to the thread Topwater fish: report.

There were 2 others camped near by fishing an I never saw them while we were both on the water

Jan 17, 2022 at 6:46 PM
  4. Bass Kid posted a new thread.

Topwater fish: report

I spent 3 days looking for the grouper with the whopper plopper, 5” swimbait, 5” fluke and didn’t get a single 1. On the last day I set...

A0143D19-657F-4619-BA93-F233995BFBD6.jpeg

Forum: Bay Fishing

Jan 17, 2022 at 4:24 PM
  5. Bass Kid replied to the thread Caught my PB yellowtail down in Baja a few days ago.

Right on!! I never spear with reel line anymore, bungee break away setup in baja all day long

Jan 17, 2022 at 3:38 PM
  6. Bass Kid replied to the thread Caught my PB yellowtail down in Baja a few days ago.

Right on!! I never spear with reel line anymore, bungee break away setup in baja all day long

Jan 17, 2022 at 3:38 PM
  7. Bass Kid replied to the thread Few days down south.

If you don’t put yourself in harms way you should be fine. I’ve been coming to baja a lot since the pandemic started and everyone has...

Jan 17, 2022 at 3:35 PM
  8. Bass Kid replied to the thread Few days down south.

Cabo, but stopping in loreto, mag bay and a few other spots. Fished a fresh water estuary yesterday that had snapper, corvina and mullet...

Jan 16, 2022 at 5:37 PM
  9. Bass Kid replied to the thread Few days down south.

Y Yes an no, I have to camp as there isn’t much around and it’s a 14ish hour drive

Jan 16, 2022 at 10:55 AM
  10. Bass Kid posted a new thread.

Few days down south

Working my way down baja and stopped at one of my fav estuaries. Corvina bite was on with a few big fish mixed in. I’ve been able to...

Forum: Bay Fishing

Jan 15, 2022 at 2:05 PM