Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread Early August Family Trip.

There's no place I'd rather be in July and August than the backcountry of the Wind River Range, exploring alpine lakes for big golden...

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:45 AM
  2. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

I'm up in the Mammoth area for 11 days, trying to convince the fish that the water isn't to warm to bite. I normally fish in the fall...

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:19 AM
  3. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Like in the thread FBI raids Trump’s place at Mar-A-Lago.

[ATTACH]

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:13 AM
  4. bassgalrascal rated camobass's post Like in the thread "Dark Biden?" WTF is wrong with these people?.

We are right behind you. Hopefully in the next 6 months.

Aug 11, 2022 at 3:37 PM
  5. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread "Dark Biden?" WTF is wrong with these people?.

Target Mission Valley in the mornings.. same. Homeless walk in and eat as they go. Then they walk out with items in their arms in plain...

Aug 11, 2022 at 3:37 PM
  6. bassgalrascal rated MySanDiego's post Like in the thread "Dark Biden?" WTF is wrong with these people?.

Congratulations! I hope more of us can get out of this as soon as possible. Happy for you BGR. Atta Girl!

Aug 11, 2022 at 3:30 PM
  7. bassgalrascal rated fishindad's post Like in the thread insurrection 2.0.

You have to realize the consistent B.S being spewed by our buddy the DA. I really think he wants to badly be a full member of The...

Jul 28, 2022
  8. bassgalrascal rated plako's post Like in the thread The New World Order....

This fresh new substack looks great and I have subscribed because of this essay The Death Throes of Globalization. Most will get bored...

Jul 19, 2022
  9. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Turned lemons into......

Lemonade! I got up early..4:30, all excited to hit the local lake in Ramona!! Got to the lake at first light, lake looked great from the...

Jul 19, 2022
  10. bassgalrascal rated tahoetrouthunter's post Like in the thread Trophy Brown Trout From Shore!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the summer down in San Diego. I just moved back...

Jul 19, 2022
  11. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/19- Almost Melting at Murray.

Hit Murray this morning and the heat came on pretty fast. The water level was down just a little, but overall is it still pretty high,...

Jul 19, 2022
  12. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Hot and tough!.

Got there before the gate opened, and on the water a little after 5:00. First time I have used my headlamp this year. Got a good one...

Jul 4, 2022
  13. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

That was great. Literally the stupidest person I have ever encountered. I would have blocked him a long time ago but he is great for a...

Jun 15, 2022
  14. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

I never claimed anything about the movie. I asked if you could refute the data, so far you haven't, just more links to others opinions....

Jun 15, 2022
  15. bassgalrascal rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread That Lake off the 78.

Been over 2 years since we took the drive up to... lets just call it "Fisheromen's" Lake! :emoji_wink: It's been on the radar since...

Jun 14, 2022
  16. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

There he is !

Jun 14, 2022
  17. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

You are so full of $&"-. I don't think you know what Marxism is or what a Marxism revolution looks like. Barr was referring to rigged...

Jun 14, 2022
  18. bassgalrascal rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

Stolen election? Maybe the gullible still think it’s true or it may not be true. Anyone with a bit of wit knows that if it is true it...

Jun 14, 2022
  19. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Where are all the Bass fishermen?.

Geez, I just have to ask....."Where are all you bass fishermen?" So nobody besides the guys fishing Barrett are bass fishing?(thank you...

Jun 11, 2022
  20. bassgalrascal rated camobass's post Like in the thread Where are all the Bass fishermen?.

Here’s a little Loveland candy from a few months ago [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 11, 2022