Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Debunk all you want but there are some frightening personal stories out there. Doctors know very little of what there is to know. Same...

Oct 22, 2021 at 6:41 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread CNN vs Joe Rogan.

Joe:I drink lots of water CNN: 1)Joe drinks engine coolant! 2)Joe drinks horse hydrator 3)Joe commonly drinks hydration fluid...

Oct 22, 2021 at 12:21 PM
  3. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV report 10.15/16.21.

Wasn't going to bother with a report, but figured I might as well post something... Hit the desert with the girlie Fri night and Sat...

Oct 21, 2021 at 3:50 PM
  4. bassgalrascal rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Hodges Report: 4 Bass, 3 Beers, 2 Days and an Explosion.

Happy October everyone! I’ve really enjoyed the Hodges fishing action this year. Lots of great fish for a lot of people. With only a...

Oct 21, 2021 at 8:32 AM
  5. bassgalrascal rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Oh is it time to change tactics or what!!! Nice day. Water green, yet clear. Did not see any activity shallow and no real breakers....

Oct 21, 2021 at 6:41 AM
  6. bassgalrascal rated bajacamp's post Agree in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Excellent report.....that crazy bluegill must have been one good fight ....

Oct 21, 2021 at 6:41 AM
  7. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

But was that and is that right? Just saying we have been doing something for a long time does not make it acceptable. There is strong...

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  8. bassgalrascal rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Silly me, I thought the issue was forcing the inoculation onto the general public; of which I do not support. I am curious to read what...

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  9. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Extra Extra!.

What does the district attorney have to do with anything? I don’t get it.

Oct 20, 2021 at 9:44 AM
  10. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Extra Extra!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2021 at 9:03 AM
  11. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:20 AM
  12. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Natural Immunity: Pretending It Doesn’t Exist Let’s visit the dream world where the CDC, Fauci, and other government scientists have...

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:19 AM
  13. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

It is a sinister scheme to administer a mini IQ test without blowback from the groups that object to such things. UC figures that...

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  14. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Yes. Taking a vaccine without question makes you a Fing genius. The objection is that this is a rapidly created vaccine, that uses new...

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  15. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

We slipped down the slope with the shut downs. When we tolerated the government forcing small businesses to shut down while allowing...

Oct 19, 2021 at 8:27 AM
  16. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Left is literally praying that law enforcement administrators dismiss all of their officers that decline or refuse to go through the...

Oct 19, 2021 at 8:26 AM
  17. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

This is so simple.. I don't care what others do because I believe it's each individuals' business. I may think what others do is...

Oct 18, 2021 at 7:09 PM
  18. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

If there was one person.. just one.. that I would believe comes from another planet...

Oct 17, 2021 at 9:24 AM
  19. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

This virus is mutating faster than vaccines are being developed.. next variant is around the corner! We ready for government to do all...

Oct 16, 2021
  20. bassgalrascal rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

So I was watching a Jimmy Houston fishing show and he said if you are having a tough time catching bass this time of the year you might...

Oct 16, 2021