Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated samerica26's post Like in the thread HUGE SPOTFIN CROAKER!!!.

Caught this huge spotfin croaker near Robb Field Athletic Area near OB. 24.5 Inches!!!! [ATTACH]

Jul 14, 2020 at 7:29 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Careful leaving your worm dangling.

I had the same thing happen to me but in saltwater. I had an anchovy hanging in the air and a bonito came out of the water and grabbed...

Jul 14, 2020 at 7:27 PM
  3. bassgalrascal rated Rawdeezy's post Like in the thread Fairhope Alabama pier 7/13.

Had a chance to fish out here in Alabama. I brought some light irons, mega baits, lucky craft Lv500, hook up baits, and some zoom flukes...

Jul 14, 2020 at 6:55 PM
  4. bassgalrascal rated JustBass's post Like in the thread Bluegill VS gulp alive minnow..

A friend planned to visit with their kids, so I went out and get a jar of 1” gulp alive minnow along with #6 hook. Planed to use that...

Jul 14, 2020 at 6:55 AM
  5. bassgalrascal rated CHRIS THE FISH SLAYER's post Like in the thread Barrett lake.

[ATTACH] Hey whats up anglers. So About Barrett Lake....It was HOT but managed to find them after burning 2 1/2 hours of throwing top...

Jul 14, 2020 at 6:55 AM
  6. bassgalrascal rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Fun in the Sun.

Got on the water about 4:25am and started paddling backwards. I put on my audiobook “History of Bourbon” and just enjoyed being on the...

Jul 14, 2020 at 6:54 AM
  7. bassgalrascal rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Santee 7/12.

Fished from 6:30am to 3:30pm, and only fished the gunfish 95. Got a total of 13 blowups and landed 9 of them. Get ready to see some...

Jul 13, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  8. bassgalrascal rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Otay and hoards of people.

Well... Lets see.. 51 fishing Kayaks and easy 10 more pleasure kayaks 40 private boats. Every rental it seems was out as well. to say...

Jul 12, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  9. bassgalrascal rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Here are the photos. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 11, 2020 at 6:32 AM
  10. bassgalrascal rated powaynubs's post Like in the thread Nubs V Karens.

Blacks Beach continues to surprise, quickly becoming my favorite beach. Almost murdered by a crazy homeless person, and now almost...

Jul 11, 2020 at 6:31 AM
  11. bassgalrascal rated powaynubs's post Agree in the thread Nubs V Karens.

worst part is I saw her climb into a UCSD car, meaning she works for the campus. If that's the case then man, the UC Schools might be in...

Jul 11, 2020 at 6:29 AM
  12. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread July 10-Fishing Keifer and Donald's Lake.

With possible 100 degree weather on Sunday in Ramona, I decided to hit the lake of Kiefer and Donald today. Headed across the lake and...

Jul 11, 2020 at 6:25 AM
  13. bassgalrascal rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Frogs Days of Summer.

Got a terrible itch to catch a frog fish as I've been lagging this summer. Went out the next couple days, caught 7 and missed many more....

Jul 11, 2020 at 6:23 AM
  14. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread Queen of The Float Tube.

She's indoctrinated. Much like me when I was starting out, I'm sure she feels safer and a taste more confident having someone else along...

Jul 10, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  15. bassgalrascal rated Swgityswag's post Like in the thread Finally! a fishing report with fish!.

Well this is a first for me I think lol. The first report I post with fish in it lol. Went to MB north jetty last night looking for some...

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:15 AM
  16. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/8-McFish Roughing it @Murray.

Hmmm...I thought to myself...who is that guy in line launching after me who yelled hey VinnyBass? My eyes could not believe it as it...

Jul 9, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  17. bassgalrascal rated toolbox's post Like in the thread 7/8... Somebody is hogging the tagged fish!.

Props to the Barrett Staff on making the parking at Pigs so much better and for James on volunteering to keep things smooth! I think...

Jul 9, 2020 at 10:26 AM
  18. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread The Empire Strikes Back....

Nice job! See...now the guys in the Lounge can see you do fish and maybe give some of them some inspiration to post more fish...

Jul 9, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  19. bassgalrascal rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread The Empire Strikes Back....

well well....it wasn't what i thought haha..it was a grind...did managed some fish....left at 3pm.... reaction baits was the key....

Jul 9, 2020 at 9:49 AM
  20. bassgalrascal rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

Well, I’d definitely have to agree with that fisheromen. Also looks like she knows a thing or two about motorcycles...

Jul 7, 2020