Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated beast759's post Like in the thread dixon lake 11/19.

was slow for the few hours i was there but i managed to to get two before the rain came in on combat jigs hellfire. i was on the dock...

Nov 19, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated KTfromSD's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Went on the half day dolphin pm. Slow at the start but started popping off at the last 30 minutes and someone caught a White Sea bass...

Nov 19, 2019 at 6:27 PM
  3. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Divorcing America.

I found this on another site. Some will like it, be offended by it, or just find it humorous. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Nov 19, 2019 at 6:01 AM
  4. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 11/18-Murray: Extreme heat for Cold bite.

The weather was going to be real hot and most likely the bite would be cold, but I invited my buddy Joe to join me at his own risk. I...

Nov 19, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  5. bassgalrascal rated flyfishinsteve64's post Like in the thread Working Hard.

Hello all, I’ve been working hard at trying to find more fishin holes near my house at the river. I’ve been out here this...

Nov 19, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  6. bassgalrascal rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Miramar 11/17.

Headed back out to Miramar today at 11:00-12:30 and caught 3! Also saw a trout that snapped me off yesterday with the jig still in it’s...

Nov 18, 2019 at 5:54 AM
  7. bassgalrascal rated Tarheelblue76's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 11/16/19.

Went back to Wholford yesterday starting around 11:45 am. 20 min after the first cast, I caught a decent size catfish. As the day went...

Nov 18, 2019 at 5:53 AM
  8. bassgalrascal rated JeffV's post Like in the thread For Sale 1995 Bass Tracker 17 Pro 40hp $3000!!.

Selling my beloved 1995 17 foot Bass Tracker so I can upgrade to a fiberglass boat. This thing is a fish catching machine. Always fires...

Nov 17, 2019 at 5:32 PM
  9. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV run 11.15 (11.16 doesn't count, lol).. long post.

Went on an IV run despite my back being all jacked. Slowed down, and took it easy (and the numbers showed, waaaahhhh!). Didn't move as...

Nov 16, 2019 at 7:58 PM
  10. bassgalrascal rated Linebig's post Like in the thread New article WON mag. Open water breakers..

If you get a chance check out this weeks WON mag. I have an article in this weeks addition on open water breakers. The asked me if I...

Nov 16, 2019 at 5:58 AM
  11. bassgalrascal rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Biggest one of the year.

Put my boat away for the winter. Needed to do oil change and annual maintenance. So, I walked around this little lake I found, and...

Nov 15, 2019 at 5:55 PM
  12. bassgalrascal rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Took a buddy out just for fun Liberty 11/13.

Took my buddy out yesterday for his first ever 3/4 ride and first ever tuna run. We got limits I think we did good. Fun stuff as always...

Nov 14, 2019 at 7:45 PM
  13. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread Hillary?.

I fondly recall making a bet with a coworker about three months ago.. The bet was this.. I bet him that Hillary would run in 2020. I...

Nov 13, 2019 at 7:15 PM
  14. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

We only hate people who live off of our tax money and hard work, who are perfectly capable of working themselves! Throughout history,...

Nov 12, 2019
  15. bassgalrascal rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Ramona 11/11.

Went to Ramona today. Got 2 on the good ol dropshot. Should of have 2 more missed 2 other bites and one was a huge bit, almost pulled my...

Nov 11, 2019
  16. bassgalrascal rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread Drainage dish fitching for piglets....

Took a walk along the local sewer line. Threw a panther martin spinner, bass assassin baby shad and small brown tomato colored...

Nov 11, 2019
  17. bassgalrascal rated KTfromSD's post Like in the thread Slaying with that powerbait!.

My Pb trout caught at santee lakes #2 under the bridge. Used garlic rainbow powerbait with hatchery dust. Size # 12 treble with 4 lb...

Nov 11, 2019
  18. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

What about Trump Jr and this book of his has people so pizzed off? I've never read the book, and I'll I've seen are some lines written...

Nov 11, 2019
  19. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Something tells me Jr. knows what a sacrifice our military superheroes and their families are making (he's plainly not an idiot and it...

Nov 10, 2019
  20. bassgalrascal rated Tarheelblue76's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 11/9/19.

I decide to hit Wholford again, after a pretty good outing the last time I went. Today was somewhat last minute arriving at 12 noon. A...

Nov 10, 2019