Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Orange Calico.

Spawning time...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:34 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated A-Train's post Like in the thread Orange Calico.

Photo [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:34 PM
  3. bassgalrascal rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges to reopen and here is my favorite rig for it.

It reopens on July 1st, this Wednesday. The fish there probably have forgotten what a hook looks like after this long break:emoji_yum:...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:33 PM
  4. bassgalrascal rated fishingap's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges to reopen and here is my favorite rig for it.

Some updates from my friend on the opening day at lake hodges: Lots of active fish: almost non-stop bites in the morning So many...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:33 PM
  5. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread anybody else sorry?.

Like leftists against the can't complete a sentence guy... Pretty sure those anti guys and the three K folks are laughing their azzes...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:32 PM
  6. bassgalrascal rated AzImport's post Like in the thread 7/2 Hendrix Pond.

Kids been nagging me to get out and today was the day to do it. Had an 8am meeting at her preschool regarding the coming year, and...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  7. bassgalrascal rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

Thanks for the Hodges report! Haven't been there in a couple of years. Good to hear you avoided Pepe' Le Pew!! Like Vinny said, I'm sure...

Jul 2, 2020 at 7:48 PM
  8. bassgalrascal rated jusbayz's post Like in the thread Got it done! Otay 7/1.

Was fortunate(?) to get a few hours on Otay w/ Bro-in-law this morning. 5th boat in line, but pretty easy puttin' in. Immediately ran...

Jul 1, 2020 at 8:26 PM
  9. bassgalrascal rated Slater's post Like in the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

A gal fishing a reaper....:emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_grin:

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  10. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

Nice detailed report.... I felt like I was there with you fishing. Thanks for getting out there and giving it your best and when you...

Jul 1, 2020 at 4:12 PM
  11. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Thanks Donny....

I wish more folks understood

Jul 1, 2020 at 7:32 AM
  12. bassgalrascal rated plako's post Like in the thread On Leftist Monopolies Censorship.

Good analyses at The Purge: The Natural Progression Of “Woke” Censorship Is Tyranny From there: " ... Websites are indeed private...

Jun 30, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  13. bassgalrascal rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread San Vicente in the Rain Jun 29th..

An odd rainy morning in late June. Light rain almost the whole time I was there. It was a little blustery a couple of times, but...

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:52 AM
  14. bassgalrascal rated barepixels's post Like in the thread California Dems demand John Wayne airport be renamed.

You did the hard work. You spent money and time getting those tasty fishes. Now you must share them with us because we were too lazy...

Jun 28, 2020 at 6:12 PM
  15. bassgalrascal rated biggbass's post Like in the thread El Cap Sunday 6/28.

Took my son to El Cap today. Early rise but late start. Had to stop at ECBT and drop a 50 spot - just because I felt like it. Arrived to...

Jun 28, 2020 at 5:37 PM
  16. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Still getting these emails.

It goes straight to trash after I read them. It's just funny to read them. Even Obama pleading with me or Linda to keep the democratic...

Jun 28, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  17. bassgalrascal rated Daddo's post Like in the thread California Dems demand John Wayne airport be renamed.

I killed fish on Thursday. Thursday will no longer be recognized as an official day in the week out of respect for fish. Oh. I forgot....

Jun 28, 2020 at 12:51 PM
  18. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread el capo chapo.

Hey...don't let the guys in the Lounge hear you talking like that. :-)

Jun 27, 2020 at 8:37 AM
  19. bassgalrascal rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Something Different.

I know most of you in the Lounge are waiting to reply to some Political post about Trump, Biden , or something else Political. Well i'm...

Jun 26, 2020
  20. bassgalrascal rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Lake Morena.

Plan to head up to Morena this weekend and walk around looking for carp. Nothing serious a flyrod and a spinning rod and some fresh air....

Jun 23, 2020