Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread IV report 10.15/16.21.

Wasn't going to bother with a report, but figured I might as well post something... Hit the desert with the girlie Fri night and Sat...

Oct 21, 2021 at 3:50 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Hodges Report: 4 Bass, 3 Beers, 2 Days and an Explosion.

Happy October everyone! I’ve really enjoyed the Hodges fishing action this year. Lots of great fish for a lot of people. With only a...

Oct 21, 2021 at 8:32 AM
  3. bassgalrascal rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread Otay 10/20 EH! I miss the shallows already..

Oh is it time to change tactics or what!!! Nice day. Water green, yet clear. Did not see any activity shallow and no real breakers....

Oct 21, 2021 at 6:41 AM
  4. bassgalrascal rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

Silly me, I thought the issue was forcing the inoculation onto the general public; of which I do not support. I am curious to read what...

Oct 20, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  5. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

This is so simple.. I don't care what others do because I believe it's each individuals' business. I may think what others do is...

Oct 18, 2021 at 7:09 PM
  6. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

If there was one person.. just one.. that I would believe comes from another planet...

Oct 17, 2021 at 9:24 AM
  7. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

This virus is mutating faster than vaccines are being developed.. next variant is around the corner! We ready for government to do all...

Oct 16, 2021
  8. bassgalrascal rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Old Spinner Bait.

So I was watching a Jimmy Houston fishing show and he said if you are having a tough time catching bass this time of the year you might...

Oct 16, 2021
  9. bassgalrascal rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

It will be tough on those still employed as longshoremen . The equipment used is not for the untrained or faint hearted . I would not...

Oct 15, 2021
  10. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Uh... it's SEEMS. What did you call them? "Idiots" was it?

Oct 13, 2021
  11. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

[ATTACH]

Oct 12, 2021
  12. bassgalrascal rated Fins in the Bin's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

or they will all be fine, my 84 year old uncle with a heart condition got through it in 3 days

Oct 12, 2021
  13. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

I can only chuckle at what it must be like every day in his household.. "Martha, get me the phone and bring it the heII in here !! Just...

Oct 12, 2021
  14. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

[ATTACH]

Oct 11, 2021
  15. bassgalrascal rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

With the low water I can do a lot more exploring around the lake getting to spots by foot I was not able to get to before....Been...

Oct 10, 2021
  16. bassgalrascal rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Owen's Advice.

Keep an eye on the flows for the Lower Owens. Right now at about 400cfs it can be a little tricky for wading. There are still spots...

Oct 8, 2021
  17. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Oct 7- Mur...You already know what lake.

Vinny, sorry you had to settle for a couple 4 pounders today! We are so spoiled here! In other states a 4 is PB territory! That 4...

Oct 7, 2021
  18. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Oct 7- Mur...You already know what lake.

I entered my garage this morning, looked at my kayak and said to myself...not today. So I headed over with my boat to Murray to see...

Oct 7, 2021
  19. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Snows coming, I'm outta here!.

Forecast for snow coming in tomorrow, time to head down the mountain! I've had 9 days of great fishing, topped off with an epic day...

Oct 7, 2021
  20. bassgalrascal rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread That’s A Great Way To Start The Day.

Hello all, Headed to Hodges again this weekend for some last month fun. The fishing has been pretty good there lately with a number of...

Oct 6, 2021