Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

That was great. Literally the stupidest person I have ever encountered. I would have blocked him a long time ago but he is great for a...

Jun 15, 2022
  2. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

I never claimed anything about the movie. I asked if you could refute the data, so far you haven't, just more links to others opinions....

Jun 15, 2022
  3. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

There he is !

Jun 14, 2022
  4. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

You are so full of $&"-. I don't think you know what Marxism is or what a Marxism revolution looks like. Barr was referring to rigged...

Jun 14, 2022
  5. bassgalrascal rated fishindad's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

Stolen election? Maybe the gullible still think it’s true or it may not be true. Anyone with a bit of wit knows that if it is true it...

Jun 14, 2022
  6. bassgalrascal rated BILL NELSON's post Agree in the thread Dear voters,.

I voted - straight republican - these folks who got to try out all their crazy ideas need to go away, and stay away from the kids

Jun 8, 2022
  7. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Dear voters,.

Well I mean, if it's breakdowns you're looking for, we should wait for Dumbazz3 to join and fill the pages with Wiki links.

Jun 8, 2022
  8. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Dear voters,.

I'll say it again because I love being right... HUMANS ARE LAZY.

Jun 8, 2022
  9. bassgalrascal rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Dear voters,.

SF DA Boudin was recalled, so maybe there is hope.

Jun 8, 2022
  10. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Dear voters,.

Just shut the hell up!!! You obviously like the crime, homelessness, price of gas, taxes and wokeness taking over the state!! Everybody...

Jun 8, 2022
  11. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

It's not like none of us couldn't see this happening. Anyone willing to just simply open his or her eyes saw the writing on the wall....

Jun 4, 2022
  12. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

True that. When I'm at work, I'm tracked like a MF for obvious reasons. If tracking is in the local government sector, then you know its...

Jun 3, 2022
  13. bassgalrascal rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Biden is much more Destructive than Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pNoAYM-Ru7k

Jun 3, 2022
  14. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

more winning [ATTACH]

Jun 1, 2022
  15. bassgalrascal rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Biden is much more Destructive than Trump.

Our sanctions hurt everyone but Russia. Great job Joey. The sanctions have given Russia the best thing they could ever have asked...

May 29, 2022
  16. bassgalrascal rated barepixels's post Agree in the thread Biden is much more Destructive than Trump.

The economy was amazing under Trump

May 29, 2022
  17. bassgalrascal rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

What did I post that wasn't true? That the Marxist behavior in the 2020 elections were suspicious? That's an opinion DA they don't...

May 27, 2022
  18. bassgalrascal rated Daddo's post Agree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

How is it that evreything you post and reply to does nothing but create hate and discontent? Are you a troll and just enjoy pissing...

May 26, 2022