Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Purging.

[ATTACH]

May 30, 2020 at 9:51 AM
  2. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread As usual always imagining the next best lure designs.

I just want to tell you that it is always fun to check out your posts. Amazing lure designs and great pics always. You have really made...

May 24, 2020 at 12:16 PM
  3. bassgalrascal rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread I gotta know!.

Media induced fear.

May 24, 2020 at 7:44 AM
  4. bassgalrascal rated TekAngler's post Agree in the thread I gotta know!.

One reason is because the advisories are written as such: "masks should be worn when outside and you cannot maintain 6 feet of...

May 24, 2020 at 7:44 AM
  5. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread The Real Evils in This Pandemic.

Well, I'm one of the people who buys into the thought that, "All humans are human." What that means is, none of us is above or any...

May 22, 2020
  6. bassgalrascal rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread Murray-Just had to take a peak.

ive never seen a line at murray

May 15, 2020
  7. bassgalrascal rated camobass's post Agree in the thread Mayor closing lakes.

If ca would stop funding/supporting illegal immigration, we’d be fine....

May 13, 2020
  8. bassgalrascal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

there was this one time that a 15 YEAR OLD wanted to go out on a kayak, and HIS PARENT said he can ONLY DO SO if he WEARS A PFD. tell...

May 6, 2020
  9. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

Most lakes are! lol!

May 6, 2020
  10. bassgalrascal rated Low&Slow's post Agree in the thread Santee..you've come a long way...

Im surprised this is news....Klantee has always been active with racism.

May 4, 2020
  11. bassgalrascal rated plako's post Agree in the thread Santee..you've come a long way...

Men that cannot face calmly their past are not mature enough to face their future.Why so much noise about someone's rather distasteful...

May 4, 2020
  12. bassgalrascal rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

It has been a very long time since good faith effort and fishing have been used in the same sentence here in San Diego without being...

May 2, 2020
  13. bassgalrascal rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread local creek and weird surprise.

Probably when the creek was high during the heavy rains earlier this month

May 1, 2020
  14. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Here it is.. Economic Intercourse.. enjoy.

Dear God... Hahahahaha

Apr 30, 2020
  15. bassgalrascal rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread Finally got back to the ranch.... 04/28/20.

and what a great report it is!! Sounds like a dream come true.

Apr 29, 2020
  16. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Finally got back to the ranch.... 04/28/20.

That is a very nice overhead structure, complete with a Ceiling Fan! Definiitely a So Cal paradise!

Apr 29, 2020
  17. bassgalrascal rated Diver278's post Agree in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Being out fishing is better that being in a store shopping with a lot of other people we are no where near other people. I myself am not...

Apr 22, 2020
  18. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Consider signing this to help try reopen lakes..

Yeah, that is a misstatement! Lots of places are shut down. They fell like dominoes. Ridiculous!

Apr 14, 2020
  19. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Consider signing this to help try reopen lakes..

You and a few others have a hard time understanding how a free society works. Everyone does not get punished for the actions of a few....

Apr 14, 2020