Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

The left already espouses the view that the right is against the poor and the minorities. The truth is we are just against the beleif...

Nov 12, 2019 at 4:29 PM
  2. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Ya.. because NY and CA completely suck dry wind.

3. bassgalrascal rated mikecheck1212's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

the point is not about welfare..its about making assumptions and twisting them to fit a narrative to make it easier for some people to...

4. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Okay. So, did he say HIS family's monetary sacrifices outweighed the sacrifices of our military and their families? Or is this just...

Nov 10, 2019
  5. bassgalrascal rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Repairable? Or toss?.

Id say very fixable. That spot is not suppossed to bend anyway so I don't See why a sanded wooden dowel would work great.

Nov 1, 2019
  6. bassgalrascal rated flyfishinsteve64's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

Hi all, I just wanted to post a reminder to be careful this year while fishin the canals. Apparently a man lost his life while fishing...

Oct 30, 2019
  7. bassgalrascal rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread How Lazy are we getting?.

Looks like a clever little invention if you like sitting at your desk tying knots. But good luck bouncing around in your boat with the...

Oct 24, 2019
  8. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Life event....

We're all family here no matter what our view points are. Sharing life's stories is part of the grieving process.

Oct 19, 2019
  9. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread He's a freakin nut!.

Someone explain this to me before I lose my mind..Gavin Newsom just signed a bill legalizing illegal aliens to serve on state boards and...

Oct 16, 2019
  10. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

I love your logic or lack there of. Your reasoning is the gun grabbers like yourself push these bussiness to ban carrying then when a...

Oct 13, 2019
  11. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread AM I REALLY SEEING THIS?.

Just a few short months ago, Nike felt it in their best interest to thrust their political prowess upon us in support of their Loser Du...

Oct 12, 2019
  12. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Roundup cancer fraud.

I have this odd feeling the climate change crap is the same thing

Oct 11, 2019
  13. bassgalrascal rated AzImport's post Agree in the thread Roundup cancer fraud.

"Scientific studies" have this amazing way of almost always showing that the position of the people funding them is the correct one, so...

Oct 11, 2019
  14. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Oolala Paris intel.

Might find more info calling it Perris.

Oct 3, 2019
  15. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Agree in the thread It's all about the kids???.

Oh yes. Let the fun begin ! Kids from all over the USA, scared shiftless by absorbing the ridiculous BS spewing from the mouths of the...

Sep 29, 2019
  16. bassgalrascal rated jus bigguns's post Agree in the thread Chicken.

I was in the living room the other night and i hear my wife call out, Honey do you want Chicken, Pork or beef? I told her thanks love...

Sep 13, 2019
  17. bassgalrascal rated Fomen's post Agree in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Some people would rather be right than be happy. After having several debates with him, and watching him browbeat people for over a...

Sep 11, 2019
  18. bassgalrascal rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread $1000 per month (got another for you).

I'll take a 1000 dollar Payroll tax breck every month.

Sep 9, 2019
  19. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Climate crisis??.

Any proof and don't give me the "all the scientists agree" because they don't.

Sep 6, 2019
  20. bassgalrascal rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Climate crisis??.

Werfless is right on the money...the earth has experienced ice ages, then extreme warming that thawed the ice age, volcanic activity...

Sep 6, 2019