Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated dilatedppls's post Disagree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

you create your own demons.....

May 25, 2022
  2. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

No, the subject is the D'Souza movie and if it were true, there would be lots of prosecutions by now. The movie is just another crackpot...

May 25, 2022
  3. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

Suckers. As gullible as they get....

May 19, 2022
  4. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Might be more effective than the system we have. I was having lunch with a colleague today and he mentioned that his father was a famous...

Dec 11, 2021
  5. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Snipers in place with dart guns filled with virus or vaccine? Maybe randomly filled just so they don't know which one they will get....

Dec 11, 2021
  6. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Sure would be nice for this Covid thing to be over but that will require maybe >90% immunity for that to happen. So I propose everyone...

Dec 11, 2021
  7. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Disagree in the thread Trust me.

Perfect opening for Putin to say Доверяй, но проверяй . Trust, but verify - Wikipedia But some members here don't like fact checking....

Jun 17, 2021
  8. bassgalrascal rated NCTOADSLAYERZ's post Disagree in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

Is national security and economic prosperity more important than protecting the earth? Thought we were all respectful outdoorsman here....

Jan 24, 2021
  9. bassgalrascal rated dilatedppls's post Disagree in the thread a 1 timer.....

https://youtu.be/Q32RFwyxHSc good riddance...the 4 years of a nauseating administration...

Nov 18, 2020
  10. bassgalrascal rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread Rittenhouse lawyer will sue Biden.

Nobody cares

Oct 3, 2020
  11. bassgalrascal rated CraigSmith's post Disagree in the thread What's the appeal of glass rods?.

Well, they're just plain cool. Like bamboo! Fiberglass rods are associated with a slower action that appeals to some. They tend to be...

Jan 12, 2018
  12. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Disagree in the thread Name change?.

It could/would be awfully confusing if we allowed members to change their own names, so that's not allowed. However, if you send me a...

Apr 12, 2016
  13. bassgalrascal rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Teachers will be allowed to carry firearms.

Gun control is the answer like virtually every other industrialized nation. What does the teacher do when a student puts a gun to the...

Dec 21, 2015