Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Biden is much more Destructive than Trump.

We have to wait for the wiki expert before we can jump to conclusions ahahahahahahahhaa

May 29, 2022
  2. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

[ATTACH]

May 25, 2022
  3. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

May 24, 2022
  4. bassgalrascal rated Barrettpicoftheday's post Funny in the thread 9.9s.

8 of them [ATTACH]

Apr 19, 2022
  5. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Dano, DA's constant table pounding is just denial. I'm sure everyone clued into that long ago. Every time DA comes back with his links...

Apr 2, 2022
  6. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread The Hollywood Life.

[ATTACH]

Apr 2, 2022
  7. bassgalrascal rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Finally got Shirt Order.

After 3 years I finally received my SD Fish shirt order today!!!

Apr 1, 2022
  8. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Thats D"A"3, please.

Apr 1, 2022
  9. bassgalrascal rated camobass's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

[ATTACH] I had to come back to see if DA3 has gained any sense since I’ve been gone. Wishful thinking

Mar 31, 2022
  10. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

The kooks in the Lounge are mad now. As usual, they have no facts but lots of pounding the table. Just a bunch of sore losers who can't...

Mar 28, 2022
  11. bassgalrascal rated Daddo's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Hey!!! You're not supposed to say that! Shame on you! Please continue...

Mar 28, 2022
  12. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

I suppose you think high gas prices world wide are because of Joe Biden. Another one with a big imagination.

Mar 27, 2022
  13. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Shhhh... don't tell DA3... but something good is cooking with the Hunter Biden Laptop story. Shhhhh... ... and for sure don't tell him...

Mar 26, 2022
  14. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

3 years older than your hero Trump. But he still smashed him in the debates and won the election by a "landslide". Kellyanne Conway...

Mar 25, 2022
  15. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Full of BS as usual. Court after court, whether Republican or Democratic judge, Trump appointed or not, has ruled the election was fair....

Mar 25, 2022
  16. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Congrats Libs.....

[ATTACH]

Mar 22, 2022
  17. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Here’s the Shocking Reason Why Putin is Invading Ukraine.

... and Carpdisabler. Thank you

Mar 9, 2022
  18. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[MEDIA]

Feb 21, 2022
  19. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Worrying about climate change.

Do I sense a clown in the house? I think I doooo !

Feb 1, 2022