Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Double Minor's post Funny in the thread Wohlford is open.

I thought they'd never end...

May 15, 2020
  2. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Night fishing : Structure or Flats?.

I fished a lake at night only once. Kept throwing on the shore! I don't recommend that! BTW, ym red underline spell chcek quit...

May 5, 2020
  3. bassgalrascal rated Craig T's post Funny in the thread San Diego River mission valley.

So that's where all the toads have gone!!!

May 2, 2020
  4. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread DVL open?.

Not if the Governor has anything to say about it! Wait, did I read that you have to wear face masks while fishing? Everybody has gone...

Apr 30, 2020
  5. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Here it is.. Economic Intercourse.. enjoy.

This is YOUR bid. This is who some of you are about to vote for. This is the best your group could come up with....

Apr 30, 2020
  6. bassgalrascal rated Winstondry's post Funny in the thread Man's best friend (show and tell).

Pretty irresponsible of you... where’s that feline’s helmet?

Apr 29, 2020
  7. bassgalrascal rated von_smozel's post Funny in the thread Gov Cuomo's facts, where are ours?.

My cat has some bouncy toys with bells and rattles if you guys wanna come over and play with him! Don't worry about social distancing,...

Apr 21, 2020
  8. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Finally made it out to fish I’ve canals.

You have a picture of that stripper for us?

Apr 17, 2020
  9. bassgalrascal rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Finally made it out to fish I’ve canals.

I'd like to see the "stripper" too:emoji_smirk:

Apr 17, 2020
  10. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Local stream and creek info???.

All the fish have died because of people fishing illegally!

Apr 16, 2020
  11. bassgalrascal rated TekAngler's post Funny in the thread CA DFG holding meeting Thurs..

They were just talking about this meeting on AM 600. Supposedly county or city employees have been caught fishing the lakes during the...

Apr 9, 2020
  12. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Colorado River / Parker Strip / Havasu. Pic heavy....

You could at least frown to show that you are taking this Covid thing seriously! Not allowed to have a good time!

Apr 4, 2020
  13. bassgalrascal rated Jackpotjoey's post Funny in the thread Anyone ride and fish??.

Super sick dude! Maybe I can lift my bike higher to go off-roading haha

Apr 2, 2020
  14. bassgalrascal rated William Ritchie's post Funny in the thread Are guns essential.

[ATTACH]

Apr 1, 2020
  15. bassgalrascal rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Are guns essential.

The one that looks the tastiest.

Mar 31, 2020
  16. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Corona fishing.

WOW! Thought it might have been a Turtle or a Carp! lol! A guy posted a pic of a 12 lb Bass out of a canal a few years back!

Mar 29, 2020