Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Extra Extra!.

What does the district attorney have to do with anything? I don’t get it.

Oct 20, 2021 at 9:44 AM
  2. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Extra Extra!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 20, 2021 at 9:03 AM
  3. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread The slippery slope..here it comes!.

It is a sinister scheme to administer a mini IQ test without blowback from the groups that object to such things. UC figures that...

Oct 20, 2021 at 8:18 AM
  4. bassgalrascal rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread A Modest Proposal.

45% of L A firefighters have chosen to not get vaccinated per the liberal LA times, they all must be idiots to and I guess republicans...

Oct 13, 2021
  5. bassgalrascal rated CraigSmith's post Funny in the thread New Local Trout Hot Spot.

[ATTACH]

Sep 19, 2021
  6. bassgalrascal rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread Help with the Governor???.

I only vote so I can get a sticker.

Sep 13, 2021
  7. bassgalrascal rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Lucky, 13th, Unlucky!.

No wonder Bass prefer my mice lures over my bat Lures. They’re pretty smart huh?

Aug 14, 2021
  8. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread I didn't do it !.

What? Politicians are a bunch of degenerate scumbags with strange perversions and corrupt pockets? Nooooo... That doesn't sound right at...

Aug 3, 2021
  9. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread the boss....

I don’t believe that he’s mad, he just might be as confused as Bidden.

Aug 1, 2021
  10. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Hairy legs and corn pop.

Corn Pop meets Fruit Loops.

Jul 30, 2021
  11. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread US woman’s soccer team gets smoked..

Didn’t they snub Trump when he invited them to the White House? Biden should invite them to the White House along with that other loser...

Jul 26, 2021
  12. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Is Wikipedia Biased?.

Too funny. Memes tell a much better story that seem to hit home with much more punch. [ATTACH]

Jul 24, 2021
  13. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Anti-Vaxxers discover Covid.

[ATTACH]

Jul 7, 2021
  14. bassgalrascal rated Tony Vegas's post Funny in the thread Can't prove it to be FACT, I just know its true....

[MEDIA][IMG]

Jul 6, 2021
  15. bassgalrascal rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread The Dreaded DELTA Variant.

nor should you DA...I bet you WOULD be scared shipless if I stood next to you without a mask on, even tho you are wearing a mask and...

Jun 30, 2021
  16. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread let's go.

What a great looking mirror.. still not using full coverage UPF gear, fishing buff and gloves?

Jun 26, 2021
  17. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 6/23-Morning @Murray: Wind/Sun/Rain & Bass.

What do you mean..I'm confused......

Jun 23, 2021
  18. bassgalrascal rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Anyone turn magnetic from Covid Vaccine?.

But... but... I believe what I'm told from you guys ! Most everything is backed up by Wikipedia and all. Plus, I'd be foolish to not...

Jun 14, 2021