Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Craig T's post Helpful in the thread Friendly Reminder.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to be vigilant on your sun protection while on the water. Went to the dermatologist this week and...

Sep 13, 2019
  2. bassgalrascal rated Tomaso's post Helpful in the thread Sutherland 3/22.

Quite right! They've been responsible for a fair percentage of the bass we've caught on flies in the IV. Also carp, catfish, stripers,...

Mar 27, 2019
  3. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Wish.com warning.

I haven't ordered anything from them for about a year. The other day I placed two orders with a new credit card. They asked for a...

Dec 7, 2018
  4. bassgalrascal rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Kellen...where's the man hiding?.

According to godaddy.com, which is the host for sdfish.com, it expires Feb 2019 - so that's how long we have unless someone pays to...

Sep 18, 2018
  5. bassgalrascal rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Barbless dropshot hooks.

find them on eBay. Search “barbless hooks” Great for dropshot/split shot and whatever else you can think of. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 24, 2018
  6. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Hodges opener.

Lake Hodges will open for the 2018 season on Wednesday, February 7th this year. I'm not sure if the concessionaire (Rocky Mountain...

Jan 31, 2018
  7. bassgalrascal rated TheBassinPanda's post Helpful in the thread SDFish Baccarac Trip Interest.

Rods Bring a couple of Med Hvy rods and a couple Hvy rods and a cranking rod. Mainly fished 30ft of water or so. If its hot you'll...

Dec 11, 2017
  8. bassgalrascal rated TheBassinPanda's post Helpful in the thread SDFish Baccarac Trip Interest.

So for 4 nights stay and 3 days of fishing it's $1595. If its 5 nights stay and 4 days of fishing, which is what I did, it's $1875....

Dec 11, 2017
  9. bassgalrascal rated spoonminnow's post Helpful in the thread Finally found a solution to being 'stumped' (snagged).

Here's an update for a weed guard that I improved upon and what is needed for those interested. The bites and hook-ups are better even...

Oct 22, 2017
  10. bassgalrascal rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona.

Light line, 6lb and dropshot. Far side of the lake has always been better for me. Cast out as deep as you can. Move often.

Oct 9, 2017
  11. bassgalrascal rated RomanCastro's post Helpful in the thread [VIDEO] 7 Fishing Hacks in 5 Minutes.

I took some of my favorite fishing tips I've learned over the summer and made a video for you guys. This is just what's worked for me....

Oct 7, 2017
  12. bassgalrascal rated avid_basser's post Helpful in the thread Lake Skinner - Closed all week through this weekend.

In case I missed this in another thread....it seems that Lake Skinner was rented out for an extended period of time through this coming...

Oct 4, 2017
  13. bassgalrascal rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Ramp.

CWA began a 10 day shutdown of their pipeline starting today (Monday the 2nd). The gauge is currently at 107.50, ramp goes out of...

Oct 2, 2017
  14. bassgalrascal rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Repair must have.

I know I have mentioned this before but if you have a float tube and don't have aquaseal you're slippin...found another slow leak this...

May 21, 2017
  15. bassgalrascal rated SoCalBassin's post Helpful in the thread 5/12/17 Report.

Started the day in the beginning of Hauser with a frog and a popper. Got some strikes but no connections. I slowly trolled along to the...

May 14, 2017
  16. bassgalrascal rated Rodmaster858's post Helpful in the thread Be Careful of Rattlesnakes! Fishing along the River.

Fiance was out of town for the weekend, so which means... unlimited fishing hahahah fished friday, saturday, and sunday with a 2-3 hour...

May 2, 2017
  17. bassgalrascal rated William Campbell's post Helpful in the thread That time of the year!.

The two primary rattlesnake species around San Diego are the Southern Pacific and Western Red Diamondback. The animal control people...

Apr 4, 2017
  18. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Miramar, Murray fisheries in jeopardy.

@Registered users - the city of San Diego appears to be trying to slip this one by us. After 12 years of studies, they're taking an...

Apr 3, 2017
  19. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Sutherland 3/31.

Try anything this year resembling a crawdad? Lots of times when lakes flood for the first time in awhile, the crawdad populations boom....

Mar 31, 2017