Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Parking Guidelines for Pig’s Point!!!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just a tip so we can maximize the amount of cars at Pigs. The staff did an awesome job expanding the lot and...

Jul 16, 2020
  2. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

I've had dozens of breathable waders over the years..what I've learned: in the $100 price range, Cabelas, Reddington, and Frogg Toggs...

Jul 15, 2020
  3. bassgalrascal rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

All may not be lost . Let those dry completely . Take some clear GE 100 % silicone caulk and put it in a can ,dilute with mineral...

Jul 15, 2020
  4. bassgalrascal rated EZE's post Helpful in the thread Fly fishing Disaster.

Drove up to fish Deep Creek yesterday and the road at the end of Hook's Creek was gated and locked. Spoke to a police officer about why...

May 27, 2020
  5. bassgalrascal rated Robo1's post Helpful in the thread Openings per Mayor.

Starting tomorrow Lake Murray and Lake Miramar will open. Lower Otay will open Sat. No word yet on the rest. El Cap and San V are being...

May 14, 2020
  6. bassgalrascal rated sherpa's post Helpful in the thread Is torrey pines closed?.

I called the imperial county sheriffs dept and they said there was no restrictions with fishing the valley. I’m planning a trip down...

Apr 7, 2020
  7. bassgalrascal rated NibbleSquad's post Helpful in the thread SD river shutdown.

Well it’s official, with both bays being shutdown, and now the river it looks like there is no where to fish now. Tickets are being...

Apr 3, 2020
  8. bassgalrascal rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread 4/3- Morena Now Closed-Trust me!.

With rain in the forecast most of next week and Tuesday a Ranger said Morena will be open on a day to day basis, I decided to head out...

Apr 3, 2020
  9. bassgalrascal rated flyfishinsteve64's post Helpful in the thread The river is cooling down, don’t go.

What a difference a day makes. Temperature dropped 1-2 * barometric pressure over 30. Windy and I saw no fish where I had before. Only...

Feb 20, 2020
  10. bassgalrascal rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

[ATTACH] Cottus asper. P r i c k l y sculpin [ATTACH] Tridentiger bifasciatus Shimofuri goby

Jan 22, 2020
  11. bassgalrascal rated Saltnewbie's post Helpful in the thread Tamarack this morning.

I am going to be taking my 8 year old daughter out to the Tamarack Jetties tomorrow morning from about 8-10 I think K-Bo Smack may be...

Jan 11, 2020
  12. bassgalrascal rated cavedog619's post Helpful in the thread Texas Church Incident.

Sheriff Gore's policy for issuing has changed. He's issued more CCW's in the last two years than in the previous 5 years. If you have a...

Jan 5, 2020
  13. bassgalrascal rated RolloTomasi's post Helpful in the thread Sciatica tips..

Kaiser is to health care what the Suzy Bake Oven is to cooking, so I had to treat my own sciatica. (Ironically, my back injury caused...

Jan 1, 2020
  14. bassgalrascal rated Craig T's post Helpful in the thread Friendly Reminder.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to be vigilant on your sun protection while on the water. Went to the dermatologist this week and...

Sep 13, 2019
  15. bassgalrascal rated Tomaso's post Helpful in the thread Sutherland 3/22.

Quite right! They've been responsible for a fair percentage of the bass we've caught on flies in the IV. Also carp, catfish, stripers,...

Mar 27, 2019
  16. bassgalrascal rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Wish.com warning.

I haven't ordered anything from them for about a year. The other day I placed two orders with a new credit card. They asked for a...

Dec 7, 2018
  17. bassgalrascal rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Kellen...where's the man hiding?.

According to godaddy.com, which is the host for sdfish.com, it expires Feb 2019 - so that's how long we have unless someone pays to...

Sep 18, 2018
  18. bassgalrascal rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Barbless dropshot hooks.

find them on eBay. Search “barbless hooks” Great for dropshot/split shot and whatever else you can think of. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 24, 2018
  19. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Hodges opener.

Lake Hodges will open for the 2018 season on Wednesday, February 7th this year. I'm not sure if the concessionaire (Rocky Mountain...

Jan 31, 2018