Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Boat Launch Closed.

Lake Hodges just posted their boat ramp is closed due to low water levels, just a heads up.

May 29, 2021
  2. bassgalrascal rated Fishbreath's post Helpful in the thread The Hunt For Redear In The Robotube.

I make jokes about the bass being a nuisance, but they do offer an entertaining diversion on a slow day. Fishing night crawlers at San V...

May 19, 2021
  3. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Eff the DFG .. (Sierra report). Pic heavy.

Sigh.. took the kids on spring break up to the southern Sierras to see if they could catch a few trout during the early season opener....

Apr 10, 2021
  4. bassgalrascal rated I-am-Will's post Helpful in the thread Smitty’s fly box review..

Hey guys, i don’t normally give reviews on anything. I figure people can make up their oun minds on products. But I feel i should give a...

Mar 18, 2021
  5. bassgalrascal rated RamonaAngler's post Helpful in the thread Fisheromen's lake!.

That area is completely submerged bassgalrascal :emoji_relaxed:

Mar 7, 2021
  6. bassgalrascal rated ferd's post Helpful in the thread Lake Jennings New Year's Day.

Went and lined up with 30 other cars before 6am. Got to the spot between Hermit Cove and Eagle Cove...and could see other boats and...

Jan 1, 2021
  7. bassgalrascal rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

Update to my status.... The other grandmother to our grandson tested positive. My wife and I ended up getting sick, as well my son and...

Dec 27, 2020
  8. bassgalrascal rated Neuroshima's post Helpful in the thread Gulp Sandworm shortage?.

COVID surge is eating up all the plastic for PPE and testing materials, globally. Some of our suppliers at work have a 4-6 month lead...

Nov 17, 2020
  9. bassgalrascal rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Date: 1 November 2020 Park hours: 6:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M. Dock closes: 4:30 P.M. Boats sales end: 2:30 P.M. Next Plant: 3000 lbs. of...

Nov 8, 2020
  10. bassgalrascal rated joem83's post Helpful in the thread Beautiful lure.

This is the best place to get em, this guy sells em two at a time and if you're lucky you can get em for a low price. Simmons Sporting...

Oct 25, 2020
  11. bassgalrascal rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread throwin' a junebug in the chicken coop.....

It was hoped that it would be an antiviral drug against Covid. Antivirals are used to treat HIV, herpes, influenza and other viruses. An...

Sep 30, 2020
  12. bassgalrascal rated Swimjig's post Helpful in the thread Sunday 9/27/20 @ the SD River.

I used to fish the river a few times a week for years. The homeless have taken it over. It just isn't worth it to me any longer. Be safe.

Sep 28, 2020
  13. bassgalrascal rated sherpa's post Helpful in the thread Man over board.

im 77 years old and the first time I have ever fallen out of a boat. Last Mon @ EC I was in the front by the trolling motor re rigging...

Sep 27, 2020
  14. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Mammoth..still here...cough cough cough.

Just when you think the conditions can't get worse...who needs to breath?? Smoke came in heavy last night, got worse today! Not a lot of...

Sep 14, 2020
  15. bassgalrascal rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Biden pushes gun control less than 24 hours after Sheriffs Ambush.

I agree , the man that murdered my mother and another woman was sent to prison on 2 life terms , was able to obtain parole and then...

Sep 14, 2020
  16. bassgalrascal rated dshotter's post Helpful in the thread Lake Morena Launch Ramp Warning.

I went to the lake Sunday 09/13. The lower boat launch is open. Knowing the lake, I don't drop the big motor down until I am out deep....

Sep 14, 2020
  17. bassgalrascal rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Big Bear?.

My fall 2019 survey resulted in a few QUALITY largemouth/ smallmouth. Crappie were making a comeback. Carp are ever present but their...

Aug 23, 2020
  18. bassgalrascal rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Parking Guidelines for Pig’s Point!!!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just a tip so we can maximize the amount of cars at Pigs. The staff did an awesome job expanding the lot and...

Jul 16, 2020
  19. bassgalrascal rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

I've had dozens of breathable waders over the years..what I've learned: in the $100 price range, Cabelas, Reddington, and Frogg Toggs...

Jul 15, 2020
  20. bassgalrascal rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

All may not be lost . Let those dry completely . Take some clear GE 100 % silicone caulk and put it in a can ,dilute with mineral...

Jul 15, 2020