Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated Firemechanic's post Helpful in the thread Sutherland 3/24.

Went to sutherland this afternoon , fished for a couple hours the skunk is still hanging around , but I have a feeling it's leaving , I...

Mar 24, 2017
  2. bassgalrascal rated Firemechanic's post Helpful in the thread Sutherland 3/17.

Fished sutherland from about 9 to 6 Water temp between 68 amd 71 , dirty 1 foot vis max. No fish caught , threw everything I could...

Mar 18, 2017
  3. bassgalrascal rated Baja_Traveler's post Helpful in the thread Unwanted phone calls.

I was getting tons of them also - then I broke down and loaded the NoMoRobo app on my phone - its worth the $20 a year to me to have...

Mar 6, 2017
  4. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread New-look Lake Sutherland reopens for fishing March 3rd.

[ATTACH] Lake Sutherland will reopen for the 2017 fishing season on Friday, March 3rd, with an additional 40 vertical feet of water in...

Mar 3, 2017
  5. bassgalrascal rated 858NOVICE's post Helpful in the thread Lake Poway closed till further notice.

Access to Lake Poway was cut off at Lake Poway Road, and nearby hiking trails and the Blue Sky Ecological Preserve were closed. They...

Mar 1, 2017
  6. bassgalrascal rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Cautionary tale...

Dropped off the wife earlier in PB.. Figured I would head to the water, pump some shrimp and flyline on see if anything good was home...

Feb 11, 2017
  7. bassgalrascal rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Opener.

I use to fish that lake every week years ago and I lost lots of lures, that was when I started to switch my treble hooks out to single...

Feb 1, 2017
  8. bassgalrascal rated JFF's post Helpful in the thread Free money from California?... Doesn't hurt to check..

Some or most of you may already know about the California State Controller website where you can check to see if you have money just...

Jan 18, 2017
  9. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Steath required at San V!.

That'll be a slam dunk! I could hear trolling motor sounds on the Water Wolf camera when it was in 30 feet of water, and boats weren't...

Oct 18, 2016
  10. bassgalrascal rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread SV General Info.

For boat rentals you can do it 2 ways: 1-Purchase a general vehicle access (an adult permit); get in line with everyone and get first...

Sep 30, 2016
  11. bassgalrascal rated austin knobloch's post Helpful in the thread Electrician needed.

Give my dad a call, Steve Knobloch 619 977-8130 His company is The Licensed Handyman He's been doing handyman work for over 30...

Sep 8, 2016
  12. bassgalrascal rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread 2nd time to Lake Jennings.

Jennings can be a serious tough nut to crack. Spoons are always a good choice there around the buoy line both sides dam area. Pitch...

Sep 6, 2016
  13. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Getting kicked off.

I think there's still an issue. It's fast when I restart the database, but slows quickly again. I'm going to continue working on it....

Jul 21, 2016
  14. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Getting kicked off.

Well looks like the server was having a bit of an issue today, which might have explained all of the issues above. It finally resulted...

Jul 21, 2016
  15. bassgalrascal rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread how to remove gut hooked bass.

see some folks removing gut hooked fish with pliers from inside the mouth. That will not work without basically killing it, not right...

Jul 20, 2016
  16. bassgalrascal rated Big Daddy TR21's post Helpful in the thread Hodges, 7/17.

Went out to Hodges this morning hoping the bite was still on. Pretty much gone except a few here and there. Only thing have any real...

Jul 17, 2016
  17. bassgalrascal rated 5spot's post Helpful in the thread Ika alternative?.

Cut the balls off the hydra. Nail weight needed. Hope it helps. Also try a weedless wacky hook pinned through the tentacle end and a...

Jul 2, 2016
  18. bassgalrascal rated BUDDHA_'s post Helpful in the thread Ika alternative?.

I agree with East County Bait and Tackle. They have a very nice selection. I also like the damiki ones. Two problems I have with them...

Jul 2, 2016
  19. bassgalrascal rated 858NOVICE's post Helpful in the thread Ika alternative?.

They are perfect for pitching and flipping. But just like with any other plastic bait the durability is always in question.

Jun 30, 2016