Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated SWW's post Helpful in the thread Ika alternative?.

I like them.....they just have the same issue as non-yamamoto senko baits. Not enough weight (salt). You will find some weight added is...

Jun 30, 2016
  2. bassgalrascal rated Greenhorn's post Helpful in the thread DFG.

I think it just might be anyone parking, accessing or fishing there will be fairly easy to see :eek:. If you want to do the San Diego...

Jun 13, 2016
  3. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Very slow on the site.

There are no new ads on the site. The only changes I've made the last few months to ad spots are to eliminate a couple of them. It's...

Jun 12, 2016
  4. bassgalrascal rated AWilliams's post Helpful in the thread Guys...don't ignore what your body is telling you....

Just a quick post here especially for the older folks here. Do not ignore signs that your body is giving you. Older, slightly overweight...

Jun 7, 2016
  5. bassgalrascal rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread Lake Dixon 5/13.

Got at Dixon 7:30,start to the pier next boat dock. Fog over the lake and burn off after 25 minutes Cast Tomas Bouyant spoons and Kast...

May 14, 2016
  6. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Emails from the forums not being sent last two days.

I just became aware of an issue where emails generated from our forums (like topic reply notifications, private message notifications,...

Mar 23, 2016
  7. bassgalrascal rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 3/5.

Fished Hodges from 7-1p in a trolling motor rental and it was slow, really slow. Didn't have a fish finder so not sure what the water...

Mar 7, 2016
  8. bassgalrascal rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca.

I was there last month (Feb5th) and it was the highest Ive seen it in a long time. There was even water in the meadow on the other side...

Mar 4, 2016
  9. bassgalrascal rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Guys and Gals, and so it begins........

attitude, attitude,attitude in the coming months when fishing. Bring out your smiles and calmness. Our larger lakes are going to be...

Feb 17, 2016
  10. bassgalrascal rated Nashinator's post Helpful in the thread Wohlford 2/15/16.

Planned on fishing Dixon this morning but the crowd put me off so I headed up to Wohlford. Fished the shoreline from 9AM - 1PM. 15 mins...

Feb 16, 2016
  11. bassgalrascal rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona 2/15.

Oxblood robos/ds = fish

Feb 16, 2016
  12. bassgalrascal rated tinyleopard33's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona 2/15.

Made the trip up to Ramona today and fished for a few hours. The fish were ultra lethargic, and would have nothing to do with anything I...

Feb 15, 2016
  13. bassgalrascal rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread New Trout Techniques and Reviewing Old Ones.

Been fishing for trout more often since moving inland. Been working on using new baits and techniques that I have not used before and...

Feb 10, 2016
  14. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Spawn Time.

February and March are also basically historically the same temperature as January, so there is a good chance the lakes could continue...

Jan 25, 2016
  15. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Slot limits.

Since I don't believe I should be saying something is a bad idea without explaining why, let my shed some light on why too high of a...

Dec 12, 2015
  16. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread New Hot Deals Forum.

I added a "Hot Deals" forum in the Tackle and Equipment forum for people to post discounts/sales/deals on fishing related items that...

Dec 10, 2015
  17. bassgalrascal rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread City Lakes webpages.

For those who go there for information, I will be locked out of being able to update them form now until sometime around the end of...

Dec 10, 2015