Ratings bassgalrascal has given

1. bassgalrascal rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 3/5.

Fished Hodges from 7-1p in a trolling motor rental and it was slow, really slow. Didn't have a fish finder so not sure what the water...

Mar 7, 2016
  2. bassgalrascal rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca.

I was there last month (Feb5th) and it was the highest Ive seen it in a long time. There was even water in the meadow on the other side...

Mar 4, 2016
  3. bassgalrascal rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Guys and Gals, and so it begins........

attitude, attitude,attitude in the coming months when fishing. Bring out your smiles and calmness. Our larger lakes are going to be...

Feb 17, 2016
  4. bassgalrascal rated Nashinator's post Helpful in the thread Wohlford 2/15/16.

Planned on fishing Dixon this morning but the crowd put me off so I headed up to Wohlford. Fished the shoreline from 9AM - 1PM. 15 mins...

Feb 16, 2016
  5. bassgalrascal rated BassinNova's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona 2/15.

Oxblood robos/ds = fish

Feb 16, 2016
  6. bassgalrascal rated tinyleopard33's post Helpful in the thread Lake Ramona 2/15.

Made the trip up to Ramona today and fished for a few hours. The fish were ultra lethargic, and would have nothing to do with anything I...

Feb 15, 2016
  7. bassgalrascal rated Paulito's post Helpful in the thread New Trout Techniques and Reviewing Old Ones.

Been fishing for trout more often since moving inland. Been working on using new baits and techniques that I have not used before and...

Feb 10, 2016
  8. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Spawn Time.

February and March are also basically historically the same temperature as January, so there is a good chance the lakes could continue...

Jan 25, 2016
  9. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Slot limits.

Since I don't believe I should be saying something is a bad idea without explaining why, let my shed some light on why too high of a...

Dec 12, 2015
  10. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread New Hot Deals Forum.

I added a "Hot Deals" forum in the Tackle and Equipment forum for people to post discounts/sales/deals on fishing related items that...

Dec 10, 2015
  11. bassgalrascal rated RKMM's post Helpful in the thread City Lakes webpages.

For those who go there for information, I will be locked out of being able to update them form now until sometime around the end of...

Dec 10, 2015
  12. bassgalrascal rated Rude Baits's post Helpful in the thread What are the must have swimbaits?.

I know when people think of swimbaits the first thing that comes to mind are big trout baits, bluegill baits, etc., but don't sleep on...

Dec 10, 2015
  13. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Lake Wohlford schedule change.

Lake Wohlford will go back to being open 7 days per week beginning with their first trout stock of the season on December 12th. Still...

Dec 5, 2015
  14. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca schedule changing December 1st.

Lake Cuyamaca's duck hunting season is starting on December 1st. With that, changes to fishing hours occur December 1st through January...

Nov 30, 2015
  15. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Dropshot Weight Shapes.

Ramona, and lakes with chunk rock like that piled up is going to eat any rig you throw along the bottom. It's just something you'll have...

Nov 13, 2015
  16. bassgalrascal rated swings are free's post Helpful in the thread Ardent Gliss line.

I bought some 8lb last Thursday it's crazy thin. Tied it to a shoe from a rod were the tip lost its insert , bounced it up and down...

Nov 11, 2015
  17. bassgalrascal rated creeker1's post Helpful in the thread Jeep trail creek fishing.

Your first fish, bassgal, is a Rainbow which still has it's parr marks at a pretty good size. Usually the marks are gone by this age,...

Nov 10, 2015
  18. bassgalrascal rated Kellen's post Helpful in the thread Official 2015/2016 trout stock thread.

Lake Wohlford will kick off their trout season on December 12th.

Nov 2, 2015