Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

This guy wins. He liked his meme sooooo much that he had to post it three times. It just keeps getting funnier each time it's posted,...

Jan 31, 2023 at 8:59 AM
  2. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

That's because he is such a good fit.

Jan 31, 2023 at 8:58 AM
  3. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

True, the tweet is false, but the problem is still very real.

Jan 31, 2023 at 8:55 AM
  4. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

This guy wins. He liked his meme sooooo much that he had to post it three times. It just keeps getting funnier each time it's posted,...

Jan 31, 2023 at 8:49 AM
  5. dmorgan3 rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

Jan 30, 2023 at 6:55 PM
  6. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

Jan 30, 2023 at 5:37 PM
  7. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

Jan 30, 2023 at 1:45 PM
  8. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

That's because he is such a good fit.

Jan 30, 2023 at 11:11 AM
  9. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

True, the tweet is false, but the problem is still very real.

Jan 28, 2023 at 10:22 AM
  10. oldfogey rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

He's also selling our natural gas to China too. Basically, Biden is probably selling all our natural resources or the rights to our...

Jan 27, 2023 at 5:28 PM
  11. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

He's also selling our natural gas to China too. Basically, Biden is probably selling all our natural resources or the rights to our...

Jan 27, 2023 at 1:12 PM
  12. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

Jan 27, 2023 at 12:02 PM
  13. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Joe Biden has destroyed the Strategic Petroleum Reserve by selling it to China..

Jan 27, 2023 at 11:59 AM
  14. 5spot rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Moving To NW MT.

I'm in southern Wyoming. We don't get much snow here, but it stays cold enough that the snow doesn't get a chance to melt. I don't...

Jan 26, 2023 at 8:41 PM
  15. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Moving To NW MT.

I'm in southern Wyoming. We don't get much snow here, but it stays cold enough that the snow doesn't get a chance to melt. I don't...

Jan 26, 2023 at 2:09 PM
  16. snookslayer rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Loveland reservoir is no more.

MISmanagement.

Jan 26, 2023 at 12:17 PM
  17. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread On line shopping for fishing Rods???.

I have had good luck with rod purchases on Ebay.

Jan 18, 2023
  18. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Over 500 Bass in 3 Days.

I don't know about that. I think that the overall quality and catch rate has declined over the past few years in the county. Catching...

Jan 17, 2023
  19. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Over 500 Bass in 3 Days.

I don't know about that. I think that the overall quality and catch rate has declined over the past few years in the county. Catching...

Jan 17, 2023
  20. dillpick rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Over 500 Bass in 3 Days.

Jan 16, 2023