Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Gift giving was a pre-Christian pagan custom that had to do with the winter solstace, I think. When Christianity came in to the...

Oct 17, 2021 at 7:33 PM
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

It already is.

Oct 15, 2021
  3. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

I prefer oranges over apples.

Oct 14, 2021
  4. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Oct 14, 2021
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Oct 14, 2021
  6. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Oct 14, 2021
  7. JOE HAMMOND rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread A Modest Proposal.

So...either way, they are enjoying things as a family and not living in fear, and may or may not be fine.

Oct 12, 2021
  8. Winstondry rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

So...either way, they are enjoying things as a family and not living in fear, and may or may not be fine.

Oct 12, 2021
  9. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Oct 12, 2021
  10. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Oct 12, 2021
  11. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Oct 12, 2021
  12. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A Modest Proposal.

Oct 12, 2021
  13. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

It will be interesting to see if the powers that be will let them compete with the three vaccines.

Oct 11, 2021
  14. Pond_prowler_619 rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

A big fan of Yum Dingers here, also BPS Stickos.

Oct 10, 2021
  15. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

Oct 10, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

Oct 10, 2021
  17. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

Oct 10, 2021
  18. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Yes, i know a few people who had bad reactions after the second dose of vaccine. One had a inflammatory response, and is now disabled...

Oct 6, 2021
  19. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Yes, i know a few people who had bad reactions after the second dose of vaccine. One had a inflammatory response, and is now disabled...

Oct 6, 2021
  20. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Oct 6, 2021