Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Kian.K rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Why does my trout have stripes?.

In fact, juvenile rainbow tout all have parr bars making stripes on their bodies. These disappear as they grow bigger. Some mountain...

May 30, 2020 at 5:10 PM
  2. Kian.K rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Why does my trout have stripes?.

Trout will start to look different as they die on the stringer or in the fish basket. They may get blotchy or some other pattern as...

May 30, 2020 at 5:10 PM
  3. JoshJ123 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

Panfish are always fun to catch. Bass on panfish weight gear is nutso. Several years ago at Morena, I was trying to catch bass and was...

May 29, 2020 at 6:36 AM
  4. JustBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

Panfish are always fun to catch. Bass on panfish weight gear is nutso. Several years ago at Morena, I was trying to catch bass and was...

May 28, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

May 28, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  6. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

May 28, 2020 at 10:48 AM
  7. diegofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Recommended Wader Material for Float Tubing.

I have never overheated in my neoprene waders in the water. You can roast in them if you have to walk on the shore line in the...

May 27, 2020 at 8:34 AM
  8. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Who knew spraying braid line would make a bit difference.

So, what product do you use?

May 26, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  9. Kian.K rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

I can't wait for a ten bass day. It's been a while.

May 23, 2020
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them..

Sounds like a plus.:emoji_smirk:

May 23, 2020
  11. Pwy_FireCapt rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

So...it was opening day up in the mountains, and I didn't want to make the drive if it was going to be crowded. I tried calling the...

May 19, 2020
  12. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

May 18, 2020
  13. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

May 18, 2020
  14. cavedog619 rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Craziest crap ever... 05.15.20.

You guys get to have all the great adventures.:emoji_smirk:

May 17, 2020
  15. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

May 17, 2020
  16. coyote drop rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

May 17, 2020
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

Next time I do a report with pictures, I'm going to do the text narrative in one post and the pictures in another, so it won't screw up...

May 17, 2020
  18. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

Next time I do a report with pictures, I'm going to do the text narrative in one post and the pictures in another, so it won't screw up...

May 17, 2020
  19. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

This always seems to happen whenever I try to add photos to any post I start. I get an error message and just have problems. Then...

May 17, 2020
  20. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

May 17, 2020