Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Hillary?.

And by the same token, it's time for Hillary to move on also.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Nov 14, 2019 at 1:29 PM
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Hillary?.

And by the same token, it's time for Hillary to move on also.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  3. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Hillary?.

Nov 14, 2019 at 11:07 AM
  4. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hillary?.

Nov 14, 2019 at 8:40 AM
  5. salt water guy rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Hillary?.

Nov 14, 2019 at 6:29 AM
  6. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hillary?.

Nov 14, 2019 at 6:17 AM
  7. Legerdary rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Surprise.

I had a whole day like that at Sutherland one time. I caught six catfish, one on a spinnerbait and the other five on a dropshot rig,...

Nov 12, 2019 at 10:45 PM
  8. RolloTomasi rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

I read the article, but wondered if the journalist took things out of context and strung them together to make his point. Without...

Nov 12, 2019 at 9:32 AM
  9. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

I read the article, but wondered if the journalist took things out of context and strung them together to make his point. Without...

Nov 12, 2019 at 5:09 AM
  10. ColdEye rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Nov 11, 2019 at 6:39 PM
  11. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Nov 10, 2019 at 5:19 PM
  12. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Nov 10, 2019 at 5:18 PM
  13. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Nov 10, 2019 at 4:20 PM
  14. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Nov 10, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  15. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Surprise.

I had a whole day like that at Sutherland one time. I caught six catfish, one on a spinnerbait and the other five on a dropshot rig,...

Nov 10, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  16. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Oak Grove Campground (Palomar Mountain)?.

There are a couple of small ponds near Oak Grove campground, but they are both on private property. The one closest to the campground...

Nov 4, 2019
  17. kyle12345 rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Nov 1, 2019
  18. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  19. F1$H rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  20. mikecheck1212 rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019