Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. aquaholic rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Pond Report 4/1/15.

Looks familiar to me.;)

Apr 7, 2015
  2. questionable rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Pond Report 4/1/15.

Looks familiar to me.;)

Apr 6, 2015
  3. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Trout magnets?.

My local Wal Mart always seems to have them, but if you want to buy any color, or bulk bags, you can order them directly from the Trout...

Apr 5, 2015
  4. Daiwadude rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Conflicts with surfers?.

And by the way, since you are going to title your article "Pier Wars", be sure to take into consideration that not only is fishing legal...

Apr 3, 2015
  5. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Private Pond Success 3/23.

This is a green sunfish. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 1, 2015
  6. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Another short session at Sutherland 03/20/15.

Yeah. I think if you just avoid punting rocks with them, they'll hold up well.

Mar 25, 2015
  7. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Another short session at Sutherland 03/20/15.

Got up there around 2, this afternoon. Lots of pickups and a couple of fish. the first one was not anything special. The second one...

Mar 24, 2015
  8. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Kast master tips?.

I like to use a tiny swivel with the Kastmaster, but still will get some twist in the line, so I let it untwist after each retrieve. I...

Mar 23, 2015
  9. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Just say no!.

The lake has seemed to be more of a summer lake in the last few years, but I remember some great springtime seasons way back.

Mar 23, 2015
  10. Porschej0n rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Best lakes for sunfish action.

I know that Lake Murry can have some really great bluegill bites when there are a lot of weeds in the shallow ends of some of the arms....

Mar 23, 2015
  11. Porschej0n rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Another short session at Sutherland 03/20/15.

Got up there around 2, this afternoon. Lots of pickups and a couple of fish. the first one was not anything special. The second one...

Mar 23, 2015
  12. chris55watt rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread whats the deal with hodges?.

Lakes go through cycles, and Hodges has certainly had it's share of ups and downs. I remember times during the 1990s and into the...

Mar 21, 2015
  13. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Another short session at Sutherland 03/20/15.

Mar 21, 2015
  14. DCFISH rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Another short session at Sutherland 03/20/15.

Mar 21, 2015
  15. fishfanatic rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread whats the deal with hodges?.

Lakes go through cycles, and Hodges has certainly had it's share of ups and downs. I remember times during the 1990s and into the...

Mar 21, 2015
  16. Nick Arevalo rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Best lakes for sunfish action.

I know that Lake Murry can have some really great bluegill bites when there are a lot of weeds in the shallow ends of some of the arms....

Mar 21, 2015
  17. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Another short session at Sutherland 03/20/15.

Mar 21, 2015
  18. Fishbreath rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Another short session at Sutherland 03/20/15.

Mar 21, 2015