Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2021
  2. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2021
  3. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2021
  4. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

That's why I quoted him.

Nov 29, 2021
  5. dmorgan3 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of.....:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nov 28, 2021
  6. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard of.....:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nov 28, 2021
  7. Exmedicated Fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Hide...hide...the cow's outside. What the heck do we care. What the heck do we care...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Nov 28, 2021
  8. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Hide...hide...the cow's outside. What the heck do we care. What the heck do we care...:emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Nov 28, 2021
  9. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 28, 2021
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Certain types of people who fall into a specific behavior syndrome category are reported to be ten times more afraid of dying than a...

Nov 28, 2021
  11. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Okay...time for me to put up another meme.....[ATTACH]

Nov 28, 2021
  12. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Certain types of people who fall into a specific behavior syndrome category are reported to be ten times more afraid of dying than a...

Nov 28, 2021
  13. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Crappie bite.

Also, I don't think we had any dammed lakes around here in 1750.:emoji_smile:

Nov 28, 2021
  14. mattgulptosser rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Crappie bite.

Nov 28, 2021
  15. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Nov 28, 2021
  16. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Nov 28, 2021
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Well, of course. As long as they can keep coming up with new states of "emergency", they can keep coming up with new mandates to beat...

Nov 27, 2021
  18. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Coming To Fruition.

Well, of course. As long as they can keep coming up with new states of "emergency", they can keep coming up with new mandates to beat...

Nov 27, 2021
  19. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Crappie bite.

Nov 27, 2021