Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

It's obvious that he has not seen any of the footage. Otherwise, why would he keep on making himself look like a complete moron?...

Nov 24, 2021
  2. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

I hear somebody took a picture of Rittenhouse making the "okay" gesture with his hand. Lots of Leftists like to call this the "white...

Nov 23, 2021
  3. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

I hear somebody took a picture of Rittenhouse making the "okay" gesture with his hand. Lots of Leftists like to call this the "white...

Nov 23, 2021
  4. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 23, 2021
  5. Neuroshima rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 23, 2021
  6. Daddo rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 23, 2021
  7. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 23, 2021
  8. Exmedicated Fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

It ALMOST looks like he didn't watch any of the trial, or see any of the video footage, which there was PLENTY of. Seems strange for a...

Nov 23, 2021
  9. MySanDiego rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

It ALMOST looks like he didn't watch any of the trial, or see any of the video footage, which there was PLENTY of. Seems strange for a...

Nov 23, 2021
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 23, 2021
  11. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Nov 23, 2021
  12. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

So, your advice is only for people who go to riots. Good idea. I hear they are full of angry felons looking for trouble and something...

Nov 22, 2021
  13. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

Sounds reasonable enough to me.

Nov 22, 2021
  14. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Rittenhouse trial - live feed.

What's the other option...let them kill you?

Nov 22, 2021
  15. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread In other news.........

Happy place....happy place....happy happy happy place.... [ATTACH] Look! A butterfly that is no bigger than my pinky fingernail. [ATTACH]

Nov 22, 2021
  16. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread In other news.........

Well, maybe he will shoot a felon that is attacking him, and then he will become big news. Nobody is really paying any attention to the...

Nov 22, 2021
  17. MySanDiego rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread In other news.........

Happy place....happy place....happy happy happy place.... [ATTACH] Look! A butterfly that is no bigger than my pinky fingernail. [ATTACH]

Nov 22, 2021
  18. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread In other news.........

Nov 21, 2021
  19. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread In other news.........

Nov 21, 2021
  20. Exmedicated Fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread In other news.........

Nov 21, 2021