Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Question about a rod blank that isnt smooth.

When I was in the tackle industry, occasionally a manufacturer rep would give me "second" fishing rod, or I would find one greatly...

Mar 27, 2022
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Reel life.

All my bay reels last a long time. Why? Because I rinse the rod and reel off, then remove the reel and actually dunk it into some warm...

Mar 27, 2022
  3. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

With pals like that, who needs an enema....I mean....enemy?:emoji_grin:

Mar 27, 2022
  4. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

[ATTACH]

Mar 27, 2022
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

He is more likely thinking "where's my ice cream?"

Mar 27, 2022
  6. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

And don't forget court packing. They are going to make this a one party country, if they have to shove it up....er, I mean down our...

Mar 27, 2022
  7. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Mar 27, 2022
  8. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Your Real Enemy is not in Kremlin but in Washington DC.

Part of the "Great Reset".

Mar 27, 2022
  9. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread What a difference....

Sounds like a good start to the season. How's the water level compared to last year?

Mar 27, 2022
  10. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

[ATTACH]

Mar 27, 2022
  11. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Reel life.

All my bay reels last a long time. Why? Because I rinse the rod and reel off, then remove the reel and actually dunk it into some warm...

Mar 27, 2022
  12. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Mar 27, 2022
  13. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Mar 27, 2022
  14. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Mar 27, 2022
  15. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Mar 27, 2022
  16. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

Mar 27, 2022
  17. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

Mar 27, 2022
  18. Midnightpass rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Reel life.

Mar 27, 2022
  19. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Reel life.

Mar 27, 2022
  20. oldfogey rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Price of gas in your area..

Here's the deal.... Oil companies lease land from the government. There have been 9000 leases granted, which is quite a bit less than...

Mar 27, 2022