Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

It says "I love my country".

Jan 11, 2022
  2. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

It says "I love my country".

Jan 11, 2022
  3. MySanDiego rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Jan 11, 2022
  4. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 11, 2022
  5. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 11, 2022
  6. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Jan 11, 2022
  7. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Jan 11, 2022
  8. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

And the ironic thing of it is, that no matter who you are, or what side of a debate of any sort you are on, you will agree with this...

Jan 10, 2022
  9. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

And don't forget that he will accuse him of table pounding. "Pounding the table" is such a favorite phrase of this guy, that I envision...

Jan 10, 2022
  10. plako rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

Yep, there are still people insisting that Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed two black people, and writing about it in media outlet...

Jan 10, 2022
  11. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Social Media.

And don't forget that he will accuse him of table pounding. "Pounding the table" is such a favorite phrase of this guy, that I envision...

Jan 10, 2022
  12. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

And the ironic thing of it is, that no matter who you are, or what side of a debate of any sort you are on, you will agree with this...

Jan 10, 2022
  13. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Social Media.

Jan 10, 2022
  14. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Power company revenge....

I read about a home in another state a while back. The guy went completely off the grid. Had his own water and solar. The government...

Jan 10, 2022
  15. Exmedicated Fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

Yep, there are still people insisting that Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed two black people, and writing about it in media outlet...

Jan 10, 2022
  16. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cat Tracks.

That is a big track. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jan 9, 2022
  18. NibbleSquad rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cat Tracks.

Jan 9, 2022
  19. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  20. rustyh rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cat Tracks.

Jan 9, 2022