Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

Yep, there are still people insisting that Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed two black people, and writing about it in media outlet...

Jan 9, 2022
  2. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

I am on FB, and I can tell you that censorship is alive and well over there. Lots of people that i know on the site get censored all...

Jan 9, 2022
  3. doccod rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

Yep, there are still people insisting that Kyle Rittenhouse shot and killed two black people, and writing about it in media outlet...

Jan 9, 2022
  4. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  5. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  6. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  7. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

I am on FB, and I can tell you that censorship is alive and well over there. Lots of people that i know on the site get censored all...

Jan 9, 2022
  8. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  9. Winstondry rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  10. Exmedicated Fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Social Media.

Jan 9, 2022
  11. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread 2022 Predictions Anyone?.

True, because the first step to taking care of your problems is admitting that you have them.

Jan 8, 2022
  12. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread 2022 Predictions Anyone?.

True, because the first step to taking care of your problems is admitting that you have them.

Jan 8, 2022
  13. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 7, 2022
  14. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Political memes.

[ATTACH]

Jan 7, 2022
  15. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Jan 6, 2022
  16. fishindad rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Jan 6, 2022
  17. oldfogey rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread “This is a powerful thread, Very worth reading…”.

If politicians could figure out a way to make big money on the homeless problem, they would try to do something about it. It wouldn't...

Jan 6, 2022
  18. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread “This is a powerful thread, Very worth reading…”.

If politicians could figure out a way to make big money on the homeless problem, they would try to do something about it. It wouldn't...

Jan 5, 2022
  19. doccod rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Run for the hills! The Omicronn is coming..

[ATTACH]

Jan 5, 2022
  20. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Was It Worth It?.

[ATTACH]

Jan 5, 2022