Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

I prefer oranges over apples.

Oct 14, 2021
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

So...either way, they are enjoying things as a family and not living in fear, and may or may not be fine.

Oct 12, 2021
  3. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

So...either way, they are enjoying things as a family and not living in fear, and may or may not be fine.

Oct 12, 2021
  4. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

It will be interesting to see if the powers that be will let them compete with the three vaccines.

Oct 11, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

A big fan of Yum Dingers here, also BPS Stickos.

Oct 10, 2021
  6. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

A big fan of Yum Dingers here, also BPS Stickos.

Oct 10, 2021
  7. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Yes, i know a few people who had bad reactions after the second dose of vaccine. One had a inflammatory response, and is now disabled...

Oct 6, 2021
  8. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

It will be interesting to see if the powers that be will let them compete with the three vaccines.

Oct 2, 2021
  9. HK_Supermarket rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Big unreported trout?.

so....last Sunday, I was taking the neighbor kid fishing at Cuyamaca. When purchasing the permits, I was in formed by the lady behind...

Oct 1, 2021
  10. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread That's swell Gavin.....

There is literally no money in it for them or the agencies that they give money to for finding strategic areas of the US to "rehome" the...

Sep 29, 2021
  11. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread That's swell Gavin.....

Not a rich people's problem. You'll never see homeless people camped out in or near the "elite" people's neighborhoods and stretches of...

Sep 29, 2021
  12. Big Daddy TR21 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Anyone know what happened to Linebig?.

I found his FB page. Looks like Dec.4 2019 was the last time he made a public post there. But he may have made posts that aren't...

Sep 28, 2021
  13. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Anyone know what happened to Linebig?.

I found his FB page. Looks like Dec.4 2019 was the last time he made a public post there. But he may have made posts that aren't...

Sep 28, 2021
  14. Exmedicated Fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

The discussions about how vaccines work are like discussing 5th grade science, but it's also high school science that discusses what...

Sep 28, 2021
  15. Fins in the Bin rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A Modest Proposal.

The discussions about how vaccines work are like discussing 5th grade science, but it's also high school science that discusses what...

Sep 28, 2021
  16. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread That's swell Gavin.....

There is literally no money in it for them or the agencies that they give money to for finding strategic areas of the US to "rehome" the...

Sep 28, 2021
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Big unreported trout?.

Yup. That looks like it. But they were closer to Fox Hole, than Heron Point. I just didn't see the report on the official website,...

Sep 28, 2021
  18. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Big unreported trout?.

so....last Sunday, I was taking the neighbor kid fishing at Cuyamaca. When purchasing the permits, I was in formed by the lady behind...

Sep 28, 2021
  19. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The End.

Nice way to close the season up there.

Sep 27, 2021
  20. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The End.

Nice way to close the season up there.

Sep 27, 2021