Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

That looks like what I caught at Skinner one time, when I was trying to catch bluegill.

Jan 21, 2020 at 3:13 AM
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

That looks like what I caught at Skinner one time, when I was trying to catch bluegill.

Jan 20, 2020 at 8:47 PM
  3. KTfromSD rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

Jan 20, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  4. Beangone rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cold Cuyumaca.

I went up there on a cold Christmas day, many years ago. As expected, the place was closed and fishing was free. NObody else was there....

Jan 15, 2020 at 10:18 AM
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread My 2019 fishing highlights.

Eh...I don't have any highlights from last year.:emoji_rolling_eyes: Maybe this year will be better.

Jan 12, 2020
  6. Chknlyps2 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Iran.

Problems can have a funny habit of disappearing overnight. Just sayin'.....you know, leave a troll under your pillow and the next...

Jan 9, 2020
  7. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Iran.

Yeah...well France could be taken over by a troop of cranky Girl Scouts....:emoji_unamused:

Jan 8, 2020
  8. Daddo rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Iran.

Problems can have a funny habit of disappearing overnight. Just sayin'.....you know, leave a troll under your pillow and the next...

Jan 7, 2020
  9. Rocketship rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Iran.

Jan 6, 2020
  10. Rocketship rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Iran.

And neither does this guy's arrogant, hateful views. Sigh.....

Jan 6, 2020
  11. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread What’s the point?....

I have caught a lot of fish on straight braid line. That being said, it still is very susceptible to breaking in rocks and other hard,...

Dec 31, 2019
  12. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread What’s the point?....

I have caught a lot of fish on straight braid line. That being said, it still is very susceptible to breaking in rocks and other hard,...

Dec 31, 2019
  13. Msolorz rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cold Cuyumaca.

I went up there on a cold Christmas day, many years ago. As expected, the place was closed and fishing was free. NObody else was there....

Dec 31, 2019
  14. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Union Trib article about Rick @ Stroud.

Okay. I'll respond. I really didn't do much business with these people back in the day (early 90s). Mostly it was because they...

Dec 29, 2019
  15. oldfogey rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cold Cuyumaca.

Dec 25, 2019
  16. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cold Cuyumaca.

Dec 25, 2019
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cold Cuyumaca.

Dec 25, 2019
  18. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Photo host.

When you post pictures directly as attachments, you take up bandwidth and storage on a website. When you post them as a link, from a...

Dec 22, 2019
  19. flyfishinsteve64 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Union Trib article about Rick @ Stroud.

Okay. I'll respond. I really didn't do much business with these people back in the day (early 90s). Mostly it was because they...

Dec 20, 2019
  20. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Union Trib article about Rick @ Stroud.

Dec 20, 2019