Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Jenx rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread I wish....

I recently learned something nice about my Ram truck. If you close the windows, and something is in the way, the window will stop, and...

Jul 22, 2020
  2. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Night time bass?.

San Diego City lakes used to open an occasional night fishing date in the summer time, and I used to like to go when those rare events...

Jul 22, 2020
  3. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Night time bass?.

Dixon also.

Jul 22, 2020
  4. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Night time bass?.

San Diego City lakes used to open an occasional night fishing date in the summer time, and I used to like to go when those rare events...

Jul 22, 2020
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Night time bass?.

Jul 22, 2020
  6. JustBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Chatterbait.

I never did good on the Chatterbait brand, but I caught bass on the Strike King Rage Blade. Those work good.

Jul 22, 2020
  7. Tony Vegas rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Chatterbait.

I never did good on the Chatterbait brand, but I caught bass on the Strike King Rage Blade. Those work good.

Jul 21, 2020
  8. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Covid Crappies.

Hodges.:emoji_thumbsup:

Jul 20, 2020
  9. cavedog619 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

Since lots of weeds have grown in the south end of Cuyamaca, I wanted to go out and do a little frog fishing there. I have fished with...

Jul 20, 2020
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

I bought some Caddis women's waders. They were about 140 bucks and were a nice shade of teal.

Jul 19, 2020
  11. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

I know the button doesn't work. This posting problem doesn't seem to affect everybody, and it only affects my posts if I have pictures...

Jul 19, 2020
  12. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

I bought some Caddis women's waders. They were about 140 bucks and were a nice shade of teal.

Jul 19, 2020
  13. MaxZmus rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

Since lots of weeds have grown in the south end of Cuyamaca, I wanted to go out and do a little frog fishing there. I have fished with...

Jul 19, 2020
  14. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

The whole thing malfunctions the second I try to post pictures. It took 5 tries to get the thread started with pics. Not sure why. I...

Jul 19, 2020
  15. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

I know the button doesn't work. This posting problem doesn't seem to affect everybody, and it only affects my posts if I have pictures...

Jul 19, 2020
  16. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

The whole thing malfunctions the second I try to post pictures. It took 5 tries to get the thread started with pics. Not sure why. I...

Jul 19, 2020
  17. BassRygg rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

Jul 19, 2020
  18. Kesepton rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

With no traffic, it would probably take a little over an hour to get there.

Jul 18, 2020
  19. Everydog rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

Jul 18, 2020
  20. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

With no traffic, it would probably take a little over an hour to get there.

Jul 18, 2020