Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Surprise.

I had a whole day like that at Sutherland one time. I caught six catfish, one on a spinnerbait and the other five on a dropshot rig,...

Nov 10, 2019
  2. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Oak Grove Campground (Palomar Mountain)?.

There are a couple of small ponds near Oak Grove campground, but they are both on private property. The one closest to the campground...

Nov 4, 2019
  3. F1$H rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  4. special k rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  5. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  6. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  7. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  8. Bassnbeans rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Oak Grove Campground (Palomar Mountain)?.

There are a couple of small ponds near Oak Grove campground, but they are both on private property. The one closest to the campground...

Oct 24, 2019
  9. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Oak Grove Campground (Palomar Mountain)?.

Oct 24, 2019
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Oak Grove Campground (Palomar Mountain)?.

I didn't know that there was a pond near Oak Grove campground, which is actually in Sunshine Summit just east of Palomar mountain....

Oct 24, 2019
  11. Mogambo rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread IV report.. 10.18-19.

Nothing more fun than a multi-species day. You never know what you might catch next!:emoji_thumbsup:

Oct 20, 2019
  12. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trump/Syria.

And just to be clear on where I stand...while I am not an admirer of Trump, I voted for him and will vote for him again, since there is...

Oct 15, 2019
  13. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trump/Syria.

Not that I am an admirer of Trump, but you have to check up on what news sources do to get their agenda points made. FAKE NEWS: ABC Uses...

Oct 15, 2019
  14. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

I have worked in firearms sales starting in 1995 till around 2008. I can tell you that background checks have been in place for many...

Oct 13, 2019
  15. William Ritchie rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

I have worked in firearms sales starting in 1995 till around 2008. I can tell you that background checks have been in place for many...

Oct 12, 2019
  16. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Do Away With Prisons?.

Probably employ them all as goon squads for the government to keep the unhappy citizens in line.

Oct 11, 2019
  17. William Ritchie rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Do Away With Prisons?.

Probably employ them all as goon squads for the government to keep the unhappy citizens in line.

Oct 11, 2019
  18. RolloTomasi rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Tree hugger horror stories?.

You should have told the guy that fish don't have a neocortex, and therefore don't experience pain, so it would be an act of futility...

Oct 8, 2019
  19. jusbayz rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

:emoji_thumbsup:Hodges is alive and well, I see.

Oct 7, 2019
  20. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

:emoji_thumbsup:Hodges is alive and well, I see.

Oct 6, 2019