Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

:emoji_thumbsup:Hodges is alive and well, I see.

Oct 6, 2019
  2. fishfanatic rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Oct 6, 2019
  3. Craig T rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Oct 6, 2019
  4. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hodges 10/5.

Oct 6, 2019
  5. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread It's all about the kids???.

[ATTACH]

Oct 2, 2019
  6. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Baitcaster!.

You can use a freshwater baitcaster in saltwater without wrecking it. You just need to make sure that you rinse it off thoroughly after...

Oct 2, 2019
  7. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Baitcaster!.

You can use a freshwater baitcaster in saltwater without wrecking it. You just need to make sure that you rinse it off thoroughly after...

Oct 1, 2019
  8. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Baitcaster!.

Oct 1, 2019
  9. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread It's all about the kids???.

[ATTACH]

Oct 1, 2019
  10. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread It's all about the kids???.

[ATTACH]

Sep 30, 2019
  11. Craig T rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Admittedly, i did not fish that lake even once this season. Maybe next season. I really haven't been doing enough fishing anywhere...

Sep 29, 2019
  12. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread It's all about the kids???.

[ATTACH]

Sep 29, 2019
  13. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Admittedly, i did not fish that lake even once this season. Maybe next season. I really haven't been doing enough fishing anywhere...

Sep 28, 2019
  14. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Sep 27, 2019
  15. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Sweet Beaver - anyone use them?.

I have used the Smallies, rigged Texas style, and have caught a few bass with them.

Sep 22, 2019
  16. Rxwoman rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Goodbye San Diego fishing..

My condolences to you and yours.

Sep 20, 2019
  17. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Largemouth Bass: Spinnerbaits or Chatterbaits?.

Spinnerbaits have been my favorite, but the chatterbait style is relatively new by comparison, so I am conditioned to think of a...

Sep 13, 2019
  18. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Largemouth Bass: Spinnerbaits or Chatterbaits?.

Spinnerbaits have been my favorite, but the chatterbait style is relatively new by comparison, so I am conditioned to think of a...

Sep 13, 2019
  19. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Forum Really Slow and Not Loading Lately?.

I had problems with it a few weeks ago, but it is working fine for me lately.

Sep 12, 2019
  20. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Forum Really Slow and Not Loading Lately?.

I had problems with it a few weeks ago, but it is working fine for me lately.

Sep 12, 2019