Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

With no traffic, it would probably take a little over an hour to get there.

Jul 18, 2020
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

The whole thing malfunctions the second I try to post pictures. It took 5 tries to get the thread started with pics. Not sure why. I...

Jul 18, 2020
  3. otay michael rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

The whole thing malfunctions the second I try to post pictures. It took 5 tries to get the thread started with pics. Not sure why. I...

Jul 18, 2020
  4. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

Jul 18, 2020
  5. BassRygg rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

Since lots of weeds have grown in the south end of Cuyamaca, I wanted to go out and do a little frog fishing there. I have fished with...

Jul 18, 2020
  6. Everydog rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Chatterbait.

I never did good on the Chatterbait brand, but I caught bass on the Strike King Rage Blade. Those work good.

Jul 17, 2020
  7. citruspirate rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Walmart tackle.

I finally manged to talk to one of the guys that stocks in the morning at my local Walmart. He told me that they order stuff every...

Jul 17, 2020
  8. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Walmart tackle.

I finally manged to talk to one of the guys that stocks in the morning at my local Walmart. He told me that they order stuff every...

Jul 17, 2020
  9. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

Since lots of weeds have grown in the south end of Cuyamaca, I wanted to go out and do a little frog fishing there. I have fished with...

Jul 16, 2020
  10. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

Jul 15, 2020
  11. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

That pretty much answered my question about the quality of sealing between cheap and pricey. I guess I'll start saving my pennies for a...

Jul 15, 2020
  12. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

Jul 15, 2020
  13. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cautionary tale about waders 07/14/20.

Jul 15, 2020
  14. Everydog rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Careful leaving your worm dangling.

Set my rod down in the boat to eat a sandwich. The grub I had tied on was almost a foot out of the water. All of a sudden the rod...

Jul 14, 2020
  15. Gabemorales rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Walmart tackle.

Yep. Worked at a couple of sporting goods and fishing chain stores. Min/max tells how many to stock. Cycle counts will tell how many...

Jul 13, 2020
  16. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Walmart tackle.

Yep. Worked at a couple of sporting goods and fishing chain stores. Min/max tells how many to stock. Cycle counts will tell how many...

Jul 13, 2020
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Careful leaving your worm dangling.

Set my rod down in the boat to eat a sandwich. The grub I had tied on was almost a foot out of the water. All of a sudden the rod...

Jul 12, 2020
  18. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Walmart tackle.

My local Walmart has been out of stuff for a few weeks too. I asked an associate if they weren't stocking tackle anymore, and they...

Jul 12, 2020
  19. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Camping sites with fishing access?.

Camping at Morena is available. And Cuyamaca too.

Jul 9, 2020
  20. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Camping sites with fishing access?.

Camping at Morena is available. And Cuyamaca too.

Jul 9, 2020