Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Kian.K rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Why does my trout have stripes?.

Trout will start to look different as they die on the stringer or in the fish basket. They may get blotchy or some other pattern as...

May 30, 2020
  2. JoshJ123 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

Panfish are always fun to catch. Bass on panfish weight gear is nutso. Several years ago at Morena, I was trying to catch bass and was...

May 29, 2020
  3. JustBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

Panfish are always fun to catch. Bass on panfish weight gear is nutso. Several years ago at Morena, I was trying to catch bass and was...

May 28, 2020
  4. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

May 28, 2020
  5. bassmeister rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Trout Magnet got it done..

May 28, 2020
  6. Kian.K rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

I can't wait for a ten bass day. It's been a while.

May 23, 2020
  7. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

May 18, 2020
  8. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

May 17, 2020
  9. coyote drop rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

May 17, 2020
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

Next time I do a report with pictures, I'm going to do the text narrative in one post and the pictures in another, so it won't screw up...

May 17, 2020
  11. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

Next time I do a report with pictures, I'm going to do the text narrative in one post and the pictures in another, so it won't screw up...

May 17, 2020
  12. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

This always seems to happen whenever I try to add photos to any post I start. I get an error message and just have problems. Then...

May 17, 2020
  13. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

May 17, 2020
  14. Bassrunner115 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

This always seems to happen whenever I try to add photos to any post I start. I get an error message and just have problems. Then...

May 17, 2020
  15. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

May 16, 2020
  16. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

So...it was opening day up in the mountains, and I didn't want to make the drive if it was going to be crowded. I tried calling the...

May 16, 2020
  17. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Craziest crap ever... 05.15.20.

You guys get to have all the great adventures.:emoji_smirk:

May 16, 2020
  18. JoshJ123 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Wohlford is open.

I used to fish it in my boat and my float tube. Those were the days.

May 16, 2020
  19. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Wohlford is open.

May 15, 2020
  20. CrazyDonkey rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Wohlford is open.

May 15, 2020