Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cat/Raccoon? Jetty Report.

Of course i do. I own one. [ATTACH]

Aug 17, 2019
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cat/Raccoon? Jetty Report.

Spotted ones are just juveniles....still plenty stinky, though.

Aug 16, 2019
  3. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Cat/Raccoon? Jetty Report.

I didn't know we had them around these parts. I had a little one dart out in front of my trail bike on a night ride through the Laguna...

Aug 16, 2019
  4. Serruchofish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread ICE Raids.

I think that a lot of these people aren't educated as to what they need to do to come here and become a citizen in a legal way. In some...

Aug 15, 2019
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread ICE Raids.

I think that a lot of these people aren't educated as to what they need to do to come here and become a citizen in a legal way. In some...

Aug 9, 2019
  6. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread For Sale Daiwa CV-Z 300 baitcasting reel.

I got this reel a long time ago, used it maybe once or twice. I just don't have any use for it. It is like new, except for a couple of...

Aug 4, 2019
  7. Beangone rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Murray this morning.

I never had a problem. I have a paid account though. Maybe things are different if you have a free account.

Jul 30, 2019
  8. Beangone rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Murray this morning.

Open a Photobucket account and then copy your photos to this website. Evidently, the owner of thiswe site doesn't want to pay for a...

Jul 30, 2019
  9. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread bass pro shop, joke????.

I have to agree. Seems like there is less selection at both places, and really not very exciting because now they are just one company...

Jul 17, 2019
  10. ColdEye rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I haven't been fishing much lately, but I have a friend who wanted to try her hand at fishing, and we had this long 4th of July weekend...

Jul 13, 2019
  11. jeepnkal rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I actually have been out to Sutherland a couple of times this year....just not with any fishing tackle. [ATTACH]

Jul 12, 2019
  12. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I haven't been fishing much lately, but I have a friend who wanted to try her hand at fishing, and we had this long 4th of July weekend...

Jul 12, 2019
  13. Bassmagnum rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Too late...I 've been riding for 49 years now....dirt, street, competition too. Not gonna give it up just yet.

Jul 12, 2019
  14. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Too late...I 've been riding for 49 years now....dirt, street, competition too. Not gonna give it up just yet.

Jul 11, 2019
  15. mikecheck1212 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 11, 2019
  16. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I actually have been out to Sutherland a couple of times this year....just not with any fishing tackle. [ATTACH]

Jul 10, 2019
  17. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 10, 2019
  18. galen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 9, 2019