Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. mikecheck1212 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona - Worth it?.

Yeah, but not so great for us older folks with arthritis or other forms of creaky joints.

Mar 25, 2016
  2. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Fisheromen and Ramona Angler have been beating me at catching those wily bassies at Sutherland lately. This is mainly because I hadn't...

Mar 25, 2016
  3. Nashinator rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Fisheromen and Ramona Angler have been beating me at catching those wily bassies at Sutherland lately. This is mainly because I hadn't...

Mar 24, 2016
  4. JetLife rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 23, 2016
  5. indymusky rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 23, 2016
  6. Kellen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 23, 2016
  7. dingokevin rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 23, 2016
  8. Porschej0n rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 22, 2016
  9. mbutler rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Camping at Palomar Mtn this weekend and would like to fish...but I am a total rookie..

Check to be sure that they have stocked the pond with trout this year first. Then you can get yourself a 6 1/2 to 7 foot long ultra...

Mar 22, 2016
  10. Hurke van Trout rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 22, 2016
  11. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Can someone confirm this rumor?.

Launching hasn't been possible for at least three years at Sutherland, but it has still been open for fishing each season.

Mar 22, 2016
  12. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 21, 2016
  13. sargo rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 21, 2016
  14. gordon rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 21, 2016
  15. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 21, 2016
  16. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 21, 2016
  17. fishfanatic rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 20, 2016
  18. ENORG rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 20, 2016
  19. JJbasser rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 20, 2016
  20. crappiemike rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread The clone wars of Sutherland 03/20/16.

Mar 20, 2016