Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Lake O'Neill 1/29.

I remember when regular civilians used to be allowed in. I got a permit during a couple of different years, and used to launch my boat...

Jan 31, 2015
  2. Chris k rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Old Plastics.

I used to save my used, torn up plastic lures and melt/mend them back together. But I found that they seemed to rip easier the second...

Jan 26, 2015
  3. Chris k rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Flies to use for trout and panfish here.

Although I don't pick up a fly rod very often, I have used bead head wooly boogers (Black/crystal flash) at Cuyamaca and have caught...

Jan 25, 2015
  4. chamala rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Found my lost fishing towel!.

Along with all the old tackle, lures and gear that I have either saved or collected over the years, I had this old fishing towel. Not...

Jan 25, 2015
  5. Chris k rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Hugh Marx has passed away.

:(I haven't seen him for years, but it seems like it was only yesterday. I remember one time back in 1993, when I had just picked up...

Jan 24, 2015
  6. amsuarez86 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread February can't Wait ! Hodges.

Too much much fluctuation in the water levels.

Jan 20, 2015
  7. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Found my lost fishing towel!.

Along with all the old tackle, lures and gear that I have either saved or collected over the years, I had this old fishing towel. Not...

Jan 18, 2015
  8. Nute rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Found my lost fishing towel!.

Jan 18, 2015
  9. Nute rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Diving Cranks.

Fat Free Shad by Bomber

Jan 15, 2015
  10. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread So many still are finding out about sdfish..

I think that I stumbled across SDfish while I was googling for something else a few years ago. Good times at Sutherland when Jeff ran...

Jan 4, 2015
  11. Buckeyebass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Private Pond Questions.

I have found that bass in private ponds that don't see much fishing pressure will often hit on a wider variety of lures than bass that...

Dec 21, 2014
  12. 619Angler rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Service your gear and it will reward you every time!.

Just a few years ago, I was talking with a rep from Daiwa, and I mentioned that I had one of the original TDX 103 HIA reels. He wanted...

Dec 13, 2014
  13. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Service your gear and it will reward you every time!.

Just a few years ago, I was talking with a rep from Daiwa, and I mentioned that I had one of the original TDX 103 HIA reels. He wanted...

Dec 10, 2014
  14. Nute rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Service your gear and it will reward you every time!.

Even less expensive reels will hold up well with regular service intervals. I usually go through fresh water reels when they seem to...

Dec 9, 2014
  15. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Bass a la carte.

I think that fish taste like their environment. If a fish comes out of warm, weedy, murky water, they taste sort of yucky. If a fish...

Dec 4, 2014
  16. Nute rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Bass a la carte.

I think that fish taste like their environment. If a fish comes out of warm, weedy, murky water, they taste sort of yucky. If a fish...

Dec 3, 2014
  17. barryf rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A stroll down memory lane..

So....I was out in the garage the other day, tidying things up a bit, when I came across my old tackle box that I had when I was a...

Nov 21, 2014
  18. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread A stroll down memory lane..

So....I was out in the garage the other day, tidying things up a bit, when I came across my old tackle box that I had when I was a...

Nov 21, 2014