Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Bassmagnum rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I actually have been out to Sutherland a couple of times this year....just not with any fishing tackle. [ATTACH]

Jul 9, 2019
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I actually have been out to Sutherland a couple of times this year....just not with any fishing tackle. [ATTACH]

Jul 9, 2019
  3. seanm rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I haven't been fishing much lately, but I have a friend who wanted to try her hand at fishing, and we had this long 4th of July weekend...

Jul 8, 2019
  4. jusbayz rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

I haven't been fishing much lately, but I have a friend who wanted to try her hand at fishing, and we had this long 4th of July weekend...

Jul 8, 2019
  5. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 8, 2019
  6. JoshJ123 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 8, 2019
  7. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Yes, for some that are lucky enough to own it. They get to live there all the time!:emoji_blush:

Jul 8, 2019
  8. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 8, 2019
  9. Pwy_FireCapt rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  10. RippinLip619 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  11. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  12. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  13. Bassmagnum rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Yes, for some that are lucky enough to own it. They get to live there all the time!:emoji_blush:

Jul 7, 2019
  14. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  15. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  16. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  17. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  18. Bassmagnum rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  19. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019
  20. PBandJellicles rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the ranch pond 07/06/19.

Jul 7, 2019