Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. JOE HAMMOND rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

Dixon will be too, on a limited basis.

May 13, 2020
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford Opening For Fishing.

They don't allow wading.

May 10, 2020
  3. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona post quarantine.

I only went up there once, several years ago...and I managed to leave my weights, hooks box on the kitchen table.:emoji_persevere: The...

May 10, 2020
  4. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread New to Fly Fishing.

Wow! I could have wasted a whole lot less money on cheap gear than that!:emoji_astonished: In fact, my favorite fly rod is a cheap one...

May 9, 2020
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

My question is....are they allowing float tubing?

May 7, 2020
  6. cavedog619 rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

People don't always adhere to and obey the speed limit. They don't always pay attention to what is ahead or around them, and you can't...

May 7, 2020
  7. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

I would have to agree. I got my first little boat and started to seriously pursue So. Cal. fishing back then, and Morena was a favorite...

May 7, 2020
  8. oldfogey rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

I would have to agree. I got my first little boat and started to seriously pursue So. Cal. fishing back then, and Morena was a favorite...

May 7, 2020
  9. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

May 7, 2020
  10. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

I want some bassies to be contagious.

May 6, 2020
  11. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

Laugh all you want at carp, but I had a blast catching them years ago in the San Luis Rey river just below Lake Henshaw. Half a...

May 6, 2020
  12. sdtrailrunner rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

People don't always adhere to and obey the speed limit. They don't always pay attention to what is ahead or around them, and you can't...

May 6, 2020
  13. Kian.K rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  14. William Ritchie rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  15. citruspirate rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

Laugh all you want at carp, but I had a blast catching them years ago in the San Luis Rey river just below Lake Henshaw. Half a...

May 5, 2020
  16. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

May 5, 2020
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

Rats.....:emoji_rolling_eyes:

May 2, 2020
  18. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread San Diego River mission valley.

The guy was a fisherman. If it was true, everybody would be fishing there all the time. There isn't any place around so cal where you...

May 2, 2020
  19. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

May 1, 2020
  20. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

May 1, 2020