Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Why does my trout have stripes?.

In fact, juvenile rainbow tout all have parr bars making stripes on their bodies. These disappear as they grow bigger. Some mountain...

Feb 23, 2020 at 8:21 AM
  2. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Hey everyone, new to fishing and sdfish!.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find lots of good information, and some fishing partners here at SDfish.

Feb 19, 2020 at 7:12 AM
  3. Nick Arevalo rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Why does my trout have stripes?.

Trout will start to look different as they die on the stringer or in the fish basket. They may get blotchy or some other pattern as...

Feb 17, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  4. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Why does my trout have stripes?.

Trout will start to look different as they die on the stringer or in the fish basket. They may get blotchy or some other pattern as...

Feb 16, 2020
  5. landman10 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

I would always release bass, unless the bass got mortally wounded in the hookset and battle hauling it in.

Feb 15, 2020
  6. bajacamp rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Would you keep bass?.

I would always release bass, unless the bass got mortally wounded in the hookset and battle hauling it in.

Feb 15, 2020
  7. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Chilly DC catfish II.

Pumpkinseed sunfish.

Jan 24, 2020
  8. flyfishinsteve64 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

Yeah...well France could be taken over by a troop of cranky Girl Scouts....:emoji_unamused:

Jan 8, 2020
  9. oldfogey rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

Yeah...well France could be taken over by a troop of cranky Girl Scouts....:emoji_unamused:

Jan 8, 2020
  10. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

Jan 8, 2020
  11. landman10 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

And neither does this guy's arrogant, hateful views. Sigh.....

Jan 6, 2020
  12. oldfogey rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

Jan 6, 2020
  13. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

Jan 6, 2020
  14. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

Jan 6, 2020
  15. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Iran.

Jan 6, 2020
  16. RolloTomasi rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread What’s the point?....

I have caught a lot of fish on straight braid line. That being said, it still is very susceptible to breaking in rocks and other hard,...

Jan 3, 2020
  17. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread What’s the point?....

I have caught a lot of fish on straight braid line. That being said, it still is very susceptible to breaking in rocks and other hard,...

Dec 31, 2019
  18. fishnfreak rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread where is my sd fish gear!!!!.

You should talk to the credit card company that you made the payment through, and get your money back.

Dec 28, 2019
  19. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread where is my sd fish gear!!!!.

You should talk to the credit card company that you made the payment through, and get your money back.

Dec 28, 2019
  20. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread where is my sd fish gear!!!!.

Dec 28, 2019