Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

My brother is so afraid of people owning guns, that his argument is that I must not care about if he gets hit by a bullet or not. I'm...

Oct 12, 2019
  2. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

I have worked in firearms sales starting in 1995 till around 2008. I can tell you that background checks have been in place for many...

Oct 12, 2019
  3. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

I have worked in firearms sales starting in 1995 till around 2008. I can tell you that background checks have been in place for many...

Oct 12, 2019
  4. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

Oct 12, 2019
  5. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

Oct 12, 2019
  6. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Do Away With Prisons?.

Probably employ them all as goon squads for the government to keep the unhappy citizens in line.

Oct 11, 2019
  7. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Baitcaster!.

You can use a freshwater baitcaster in saltwater without wrecking it. You just need to make sure that you rinse it off thoroughly after...

Oct 2, 2019
  8. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread It's all about the kids???.

[ATTACH]

Sep 30, 2019
  9. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread It's all about the kids???.

[ATTACH]

Sep 29, 2019
  10. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Last Hurrah!.

Admittedly, i did not fish that lake even once this season. Maybe next season. I really haven't been doing enough fishing anywhere...

Sep 27, 2019
  11. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread On the number of fishing rods allowed in water.

I know that in freshwater, you can only use one rod at a time, unless you have a second rod stamp. So two rods in the max there.

Sep 17, 2019
  12. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Superstition is a powerful thing when catching fish.

You know....it's the one before the ranger comes out in the boat and chases you off the lake.:emoji_smirk:

Sep 16, 2019
  13. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Goodbye San Diego fishing..

My condolences to you and yours.

Sep 4, 2019
  14. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Goodbye San Diego fishing..

Sep 4, 2019
  15. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A gent named long mentioned with SD.com in Bassmaster Magazine.

Probably did a bit of fact checking and research, then a bit of a lead time till publishing date.

Sep 3, 2019
  16. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Help surprising my bf please!.

Camping is available at a few lakes in or near SD county. There is Lake Morena, Lake Jennings, Dixon Lake, Lake Cuyamca. Near...

Sep 2, 2019
  17. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Help surprising my bf please!.

Camping is available at a few lakes in or near SD county. There is Lake Morena, Lake Jennings, Dixon Lake, Lake Cuyamca. Near...

Sep 2, 2019
  18. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Goodbye San Diego fishing..

Sep 2, 2019
  19. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A gent named long mentioned with SD.com in Bassmaster Magazine.

We've had quite the discussion about this since Kellen posted it on this very website a few months ago.

Sep 2, 2019
  20. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Goodbye San Diego fishing..

Sep 2, 2019