Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread May 17- Back home at Murray.

I can't wait for a ten bass day. It's been a while.

May 18, 2020
  2. Big Daddy TR21 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A couple of hours at Cuyamaca 05/16/20.

So...it was opening day up in the mountains, and I didn't want to make the drive if it was going to be crowded. I tried calling the...

May 17, 2020
  3. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Wohlford is open.

I used to fish it in my boat and my float tube. Those were the days.

May 15, 2020
  4. RolloTomasi rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

And then there's the government. They went insane first, obviously.

May 14, 2020
  5. RolloTomasi rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

My emotional well being is teetering. When I am under stress, I tend to want to get outdoors, ride my trail bikes and go fishing. So...

May 14, 2020
  6. BruceSmith rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford Opening For Fishing.

They haven't allowed private boats or tubes since the quagga mussel invaded Ca. waters.

May 10, 2020
  7. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford Opening For Fishing.

They haven't allowed private boats or tubes since the quagga mussel invaded Ca. waters.

May 10, 2020
  8. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Skinner.

I could have sworn it was 18.:emoji_thinking:

May 8, 2020
  9. Neuroshima rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread New to Fly Fishing.

Wow! I could have wasted a whole lot less money on cheap gear than that!:emoji_astonished: In fact, my favorite fly rod is a cheap one...

May 8, 2020
  10. Queue rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

Laugh all you want at carp, but I had a blast catching them years ago in the San Luis Rey river just below Lake Henshaw. Half a...

May 6, 2020
  11. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

People don't always adhere to and obey the speed limit. They don't always pay attention to what is ahead or around them, and you can't...

May 6, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

Laugh all you want at carp, but I had a blast catching them years ago in the San Luis Rey river just below Lake Henshaw. Half a...

May 6, 2020
  13. AzImport rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Just Got Back from Morena....don't waste your time..

May 5, 2020
  14. RolloTomasi rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

I'll bet those prior movements didn't feature anybody wearing pink va jay jay hats. Nothing says serious self respect like that....not!

May 3, 2020
  15. PQangler rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Finally got back to the ranch.... 04/28/20.

Have been meaning to get back there ever since last 4th of July weekend. Now that everything is closed, and we had such torrents of...

May 3, 2020
  16. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread San Diego River mission valley.

The guy was a fisherman. If it was true, everybody would be fishing there all the time. There isn't any place around so cal where you...

May 3, 2020
  17. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Finally got back to the ranch.... 04/28/20.

That's the exact message I got when i tried to post pictures.

Apr 29, 2020
  18. andrew pate rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Finally got back to the ranch.... 04/28/20.

Have been meaning to get back there ever since last 4th of July weekend. Now that everything is closed, and we had such torrents of...

Apr 29, 2020
  19. Vet4Fishing rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Finally got back to the ranch.... 04/28/20.

Apr 29, 2020