Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. fishfanatic rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

He'll release them with the brown trout.:emoji_smirk:

Apr 22, 2020
  2. weldon rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Recommended Wader Material for Float Tubing.

I have never overheated in my neoprene waders in the water. You can roast in them if you have to walk on the shore line in the...

Apr 17, 2020
  3. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread New apparel coming?.

Maybe. But he can look at the site without even being a member, and see if it's up and running.

Apr 16, 2020
  4. fishfanatic rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread New apparel coming?.

Maybe. But he can look at the site without even being a member, and see if it's up and running.

Apr 16, 2020
  5. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Consider signing this to help try reopen lakes..

That's not actually true. Most counties have closed fishing venues. As you are well aware of DVL and Skinner and just about everything...

Apr 14, 2020
  6. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread What now.....

What now? Put some bassies in that pond!

Apr 14, 2020
  7. William Ritchie rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread That IV mud is no joke.

Adobe for your undercarriage.:emoji_unamused:

Apr 13, 2020
  8. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread What now.....

What now? Put some bassies in that pond!

Apr 12, 2020
  9. Tackleho619 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Santee lakes open for fishing if you're camping.

I'm surprised that they are open for camping.:emoji_thinking:

Apr 12, 2020
  10. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

My emotional well being is teetering. When I am under stress, I tend to want to get outdoors, ride my trail bikes and go fishing. So...

Apr 11, 2020