Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread A gent named long mentioned with SD.com in Bassmaster Magazine.

We've had quite the discussion about this since Kellen posted it on this very website a few months ago.

Aug 31, 2019
  2. fishingap rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread On the number of fishing rods allowed in water.

I know that in freshwater, you can only use one rod at a time, unless you have a second rod stamp. So two rods in the max there.

Aug 28, 2019
  3. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread On the number of fishing rods allowed in water.

I know that in freshwater, you can only use one rod at a time, unless you have a second rod stamp. So two rods in the max there.

Aug 28, 2019
  4. William Ritchie rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread On the number of fishing rods allowed in water.

Aug 28, 2019
  5. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread On the number of fishing rods allowed in water.

Aug 28, 2019
  6. Bobber rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Suicide watch is supposed to be keeping the guy from committing suicide....not watching while somebody "helps" him commit...

Aug 18, 2019
  7. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Cat/Raccoon? Jetty Report.

Spotted ones are just juveniles....still plenty stinky, though.

Aug 16, 2019
  8. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Suicide watch is supposed to be keeping the guy from committing suicide....not watching while somebody "helps" him commit...

Aug 12, 2019
  9. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Aug 10, 2019
  10. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread ICE Raids.

I think that a lot of these people aren't educated as to what they need to do to come here and become a citizen in a legal way. In some...

Aug 10, 2019
  11. naimad rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread No way he was going to trial..

Aug 10, 2019
  12. weldon rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread ICE Raids.

I think that a lot of these people aren't educated as to what they need to do to come here and become a citizen in a legal way. In some...

Aug 9, 2019
  13. ColdEye rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread ICE Raids.

Aug 9, 2019
  14. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread ICE Raids.

Aug 9, 2019
  15. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread ICE Raids.

Aug 9, 2019
  16. old_rookie rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread ICE Raids.

Aug 9, 2019
  17. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread ICE Raids.

Aug 9, 2019