Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

And then there's the government. They went insane first, obviously.

Apr 10, 2020
  2. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

My emotional well being is teetering. When I am under stress, I tend to want to get outdoors, ride my trail bikes and go fishing. So...

Apr 10, 2020
  3. Daddo rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

My emotional well being is teetering. When I am under stress, I tend to want to get outdoors, ride my trail bikes and go fishing. So...

Apr 10, 2020
  4. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  5. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  6. Everydog rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  7. Easy619 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  8. Meezer_Man rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  9. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  11. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Apr 10, 2020
  12. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Let's hope CDFW doesn't shut fishing down.

Private property is not the jurisdiction of state agencies. Privately held lakes that are open to the public could be shut down, but...

Apr 8, 2020
  13. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Let's hope CDFW doesn't shut fishing down.

Private property is not the jurisdiction of state agencies. Privately held lakes that are open to the public could be shut down, but...

Apr 8, 2020
  14. JoshJ123 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Santee lakes open for fishing if you're camping.

I'm surprised that they are open for camping.:emoji_thinking:

Apr 8, 2020
  15. oh da shiz rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Lake Mittry Freedom report.

Was wondering about Mittry. I may have to go out there soon.

Apr 5, 2020
  16. otay michael rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread 4/3- Morena Now Closed-Trust me!.

Sad. Seemed too good to be true. I should have gone out earlier this week, as it was a very real certainty that this would...

Apr 3, 2020
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Anyone ride and fish??.

I go where the street bikes can't.:emoji_grinning: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 2, 2020
  18. cavedog619 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Are guns essential.

We are only "in this together" when we have to go out to the stores and shop with everybody else that didn't flip out and hoard early...

Apr 1, 2020