Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Mogambo rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Bucket Mouth on a Senko.

Not just Senkos, also the Fat Ika. But I'm with you on cost. Dingers and Stickos for my budget. The bass can't tell the difference...

May 16, 2019
  2. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Creek bait making check 05.12.19.

Those little guys bite quite a variety of wee lures.:emoji_smile:

May 13, 2019
  3. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Bucket Mouth on a Senko.

Not just Senkos, also the Fat Ika. But I'm with you on cost. Dingers and Stickos for my budget. The bass can't tell the difference...

May 13, 2019
  4. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Creek bait making check 05.12.19.

Those little guys bite quite a variety of wee lures.:emoji_smile:

May 13, 2019
  5. camobass rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Purchasing reels on ebay.

I have bought many reels in good working order in undamaged packaging off of E Bay.

May 11, 2019
  6. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Fishing licenses.

Dealer fee is there so that the store issuing the license isn't just doing it for free.

May 11, 2019
  7. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Purchasing reels on ebay.

I have bought many reels in good working order in undamaged packaging off of E Bay.

May 11, 2019
  8. B8DHOOK rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread First conventional casting reel.

Not sure what you want to do with that reel, but if you want smooth controlled casting for freshwater use, it would be best if you get a...

May 5, 2019
  9. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread First conventional casting reel.

Not sure what you want to do with that reel, but if you want smooth controlled casting for freshwater use, it would be best if you get a...

May 4, 2019
  10. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Bluegill madness- part 2.

Those are some pretty chunky greenies.

May 4, 2019
  11. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread First conventional casting reel.

May 4, 2019
  12. kobra rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread First conventional casting reel.

May 4, 2019
  13. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread First conventional casting reel.

May 4, 2019
  14. zoner rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread First conventional casting reel.

May 4, 2019
  15. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Birthday Bass.

Happy bass day to you! Looks like a good time for you today!:emoji_sunglasses:

Apr 21, 2019
  16. JoshJ123 rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Little Pinnacles Creek.

I love to catch those little greenies.:emoji_slight_smile:

Apr 4, 2019
  17. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Little Pinnacles Creek.

I love to catch those little greenies.:emoji_slight_smile:

Mar 30, 2019
  18. William Ritchie rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Have only interacted with several friendly, cute examples of these dogs, so I can't say that one way or another that they are dangerous....

Mar 27, 2019
  19. otay michael rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Hey kids, let play Russian roulette with an animal and buy a pit bull..

Have only interacted with several friendly, cute examples of these dogs, so I can't say that one way or another that they are dangerous....

Mar 27, 2019
  20. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Agree in the thread Green New Deal.

I would hate to see offroad vehicles phased out. Big fan of of trail riding here. Millions of people enjoy a getaway to the great...

Mar 26, 2019