Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Mogambo rated bassgalrascal's post Disagree in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

I have worked in firearms sales starting in 1995 till around 2008. I can tell you that background checks have been in place for many...

Oct 13, 2019
  2. tony91723 rated bassgalrascal's post Disagree in the thread I ordered 2 shirts back in April or May and never received my order. Sent several email and PMs.

Well, you don't have to say it's fraud. You just have to say that you never received the order or got any correspondence from the seller.

Mar 6, 2019
  3. twnoel111 rated bassgalrascal's post Disagree in the thread I ordered 2 shirts back in April or May and never received my order. Sent several email and PMs.

Well, you don't have to say it's fraud. You just have to say that you never received the order or got any correspondence from the seller.

Mar 6, 2019
  4. salt water guy rated bassgalrascal's post Disagree in the thread Trump! (?).

Notice how the president also always takes sides with the terrorist mass murderers too? He always says how tragic and that "we don't...

Jul 22, 2016
  5. JTrelikes rated bassgalrascal's post Disagree in the thread flex coat or not?.

I've had nice results with an aerosol product called Varathane Spar Urathane. There are a few different formulas, but I use the crystal...

May 8, 2016