Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Hillary?.

And by the same token, it's time for Hillary to move on also.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Nov 14, 2019 at 12:58 PM
  2. ColdEye rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

I read the article, but wondered if the journalist took things out of context and strung them together to make his point. Without...

Nov 11, 2019 at 6:39 PM
  3. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

I read the article, but wondered if the journalist took things out of context and strung them together to make his point. Without...

Nov 10, 2019 at 5:19 PM
  4. kyle12345 rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Nov 1, 2019
  5. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  6. mikecheck1212 rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  7. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  8. Silverfish rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  9. Neuroshima rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  10. Bassrunner115 rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  11. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  12. old_rookie rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  13. Daddo rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  14. Creek rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  15. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Happy Halloween.

[ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  16. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Trump/Syria.

And just to be clear on where I stand...while I am not an admirer of Trump, I voted for him and will vote for him again, since there is...

Oct 16, 2019
  17. ColdEye rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Trump/Syria.

And just to be clear on where I stand...while I am not an admirer of Trump, I voted for him and will vote for him again, since there is...

Oct 16, 2019
  18. William Ritchie rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Trump/Syria.

Oct 15, 2019
  19. Medicated fisherman rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Trump/Syria.

Not that I am an admirer of Trump, but you have to check up on what news sources do to get their agenda points made. FAKE NEWS: ABC Uses...

Oct 15, 2019
  20. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread Trump/Syria.

Not that I am an admirer of Trump, but you have to check up on what news sources do to get their agenda points made. FAKE NEWS: ABC Uses...

Oct 14, 2019