Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

I guess I would want to pack an airhorn and some bear spray if I ever ended up there.:emoji_astonished:

Aug 12, 2022 at 7:44 PM
  2. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Congrats Libs.....

[ATTACH]

Apr 24, 2022
  3. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Mar 31, 2022
  4. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread The Hollywood Life.

[ATTACH]

Mar 31, 2022
  5. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread No Mean Tweets!.

[ATTACH]

Mar 27, 2022
  6. old_rookie rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Reel life.

All my bay reels last a long time. Why? Because I rinse the rod and reel off, then remove the reel and actually dunk it into some warm...

Mar 26, 2022
  7. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

I hear those are good for bait.

Mar 3, 2022
  8. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Jenning yesterday!.

That's where Helix water district gets some of their water from.

Feb 28, 2022
  9. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Jenning yesterday!.

11 bucks for seniors?:emoji_astonished: I just went to Hodges for a couple of hours of shore fishing, yesterday. Senior permit is...

Feb 28, 2022
  10. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Worrying about climate change.

The dinosaurs scoffed at climate change, and look what happened to them!:emoji_fearful::emoji_smile:

Jan 29, 2022
  11. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Political memes.

It says "I love my country".

Jan 18, 2022
  12. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Zinc Is The Bullet — It Kills The Virus. The Only Problem Is.....

Not a problem, Nute. Even offbeat theories can sometimes yield real world results. And how do we figure out what is offbeat and what...

Jan 12, 2022
  13. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread non-political memes.

[ATTACH]

Dec 31, 2021
  14. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Gender pronouns.

You can add stuff on, cut stuff off, take hormones, wear different clothes, wear a sign, call yourself whatever you feel like, but in...

Dec 23, 2021
  15. swings are free rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Truly woke!!!.

I have a Facebook friend who lives in Australia. He often posts up about what is happening there. Just last week, he received a ticket...

Dec 22, 2021
  16. hookemdano rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Truly woke!!!.

I have a Facebook friend who lives in Australia. He often posts up about what is happening there. Just last week, he received a ticket...

Dec 21, 2021
  17. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread In other news:.

Right now, Fauci has said that they will probably never go away on planes. Let's see where that ends up spilling over to.

Dec 20, 2021
  18. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread The virus; possible treatments and therapies.

I just read an article that says that a virus is a parasite(edit), but much smaller than a bacteria. What Are Viruses?

Dec 4, 2021