Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Pond_prowler_619 rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

A big fan of Yum Dingers here, also BPS Stickos.

Oct 10, 2021
  2. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Yes, i know a few people who had bad reactions after the second dose of vaccine. One had a inflammatory response, and is now disabled...

Oct 6, 2021
  3. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread A Modest Proposal.

The discussions about how vaccines work are like discussing 5th grade science, but it's also high school science that discusses what...

Sep 28, 2021
  4. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Anti-Reverse slipping.

Use a thin oil on the anti reverse bearing. The rollers are "cammed" and won't roll back and catch if they get dirty or have a heavy...

Sep 19, 2021
  5. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Anti-Reverse slipping.

Use a thin oil on the anti reverse bearing. The rollers are "cammed" and won't roll back and catch if they get dirty or have a heavy...

Sep 5, 2021
  6. A-Train rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Joe Biden Topwater Lure.

The problem with it is that it is supposed to be a topwater lure, but it will sink immediately and then it produces no action.:emoji_smirk:

Aug 23, 2021
  7. FishBait rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Kern River?.

Just don't go to the south fork up by Kennedy Meadows. I was up there a couple of weeks ago and the south fork is dried up to just a...

Jul 18, 2021
  8. CrazyDonkey rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Kern River?.

Just don't go to the south fork up by Kennedy Meadows. I was up there a couple of weeks ago and the south fork is dried up to just a...

Jul 17, 2021
  9. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Foxitus disease.

You forgot the quotation marks for super intelligent. Just sayin'....:emoji_laughing:

Jun 26, 2021
  10. dshotter rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Wild Brown Trout.

I think a lot of wildlife was displaced last fall during the fire. When I scouted the place the first time, I rode my trail bike down...

May 14, 2021
  11. A-Train rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Foxitus disease.

....and TDS.

May 12, 2021
  12. Chriwilson rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Foxitus disease.

....and TDS.

May 9, 2021
  13. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread 5/2-OMG..Today is going to be Great!...I thought.

I have been dropping by Hodges for an hour or so of shore fishing from time to time. The first three times, I caught a bass or two....

May 4, 2021
  14. diegofish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Waders- Full Waders or Pants.

I suppose if you have a float tube that the seat is high out of the water, there wouldn't be much problem with pants, but old style...

Mar 2, 2021
  15. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Popping Frog or Walking Frog?.

All the ones I have used seem to fill up with water right away. Their Pocket Frog model is the smallest one (tea green color), and the...

Feb 3, 2021