Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Everydog rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

Dixon will be too, on a limited basis.

May 1, 2020
  2. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Finally got back to the ranch.... 04/28/20.

That's the exact message I got when i tried to post pictures.

Apr 29, 2020
  3. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread What now.....

What now? Put some bassies in that pond!

Apr 12, 2020
  4. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread 4/3- Morena Now Closed-Trust me!.

Many years ago they made me get off the lake one day because of a thunder storm. I went to the office and complained and got comped for...

Apr 3, 2020
  5. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Are guns essential.

Having been a manager in a firearms store, I can tell you that guns are required to have specific type of lock, and that when you buy a...

Mar 30, 2020
  6. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread If you like fish....

and not necessarily ones that you caught, Pacific Horizon Fishery is having a sale on fish this Saturday. "San Diego Commercial...

Mar 28, 2020
  7. cavedog619 rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Campgrounds.

Anza Borrego State park is taking the same measures as the rest of the state parks. All campgrounds and visitor centers are closed....

Mar 27, 2020
  8. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Campgrounds.

Anza Borrego State park is taking the same measures as the rest of the state parks. All campgrounds and visitor centers are closed....

Mar 27, 2020
  9. Double Minor rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Campgrounds.

Mar 27, 2020
  10. RamonaAngler rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread lake Morena update.

True that. I have beaned props on at least two occasions out there, back in the day.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

Mar 27, 2020
  11. mikecheck1212 rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread If you like fish....

and not necessarily ones that you caught, Pacific Horizon Fishery is having a sale on fish this Saturday. "San Diego Commercial...

Mar 19, 2020
  12. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread If you like fish....

Mar 19, 2020
  13. Werfless rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread If you like fish....

Mar 19, 2020