Ratings bassgalrascal has received

1. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

I read the article, but wondered if the journalist took things out of context and strung them together to make his point. Without...

Nov 10, 2019 at 3:48 PM
  2. mattgulptosser rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Oak Grove Campground (Palomar Mountain)?.

I didn't know that there was a pond near Oak Grove campground, which is actually in Sunshine Summit just east of Palomar mountain....

Oct 27, 2019
  3. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Oak Grove Campground (Palomar Mountain)?.

I didn't know that there was a pond near Oak Grove campground, which is actually in Sunshine Summit just east of Palomar mountain....

Oct 24, 2019
  4. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Trump/Syria.

Not that I am an admirer of Trump, but you have to check up on what news sources do to get their agenda points made. FAKE NEWS: ABC Uses...

Oct 14, 2019
  5. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread They're coming after yours next!.

I have worked in firearms sales starting in 1995 till around 2008. I can tell you that background checks have been in place for many...

Oct 12, 2019
  6. RolloTomasi rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Issues with photos.

[ATTACH] Photos from hosted websites such as Photobucket should work just fine, since they don't take up any bandwidth like uploads do.

Jul 4, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Issues with photos.

[ATTACH] Photos from hosted websites such as Photobucket should work just fine, since they don't take up any bandwidth like uploads do.

Jul 4, 2019
  8. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Can’t open SDFIsh on my iMac via Safari.

I couldn't open the site on my PC, phone and my Mac all weekend. Finally got to it yesterday. Haven't checked the Mac, but the phone...

Jun 26, 2019
  9. VinnyBass rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Can’t open SDFIsh on my iMac via Safari.

I couldn't open the site on my PC, phone and my Mac all weekend. Finally got to it yesterday. Haven't checked the Mac, but the phone...

Jun 26, 2019
  10. Larry M rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Fishing licenses.

Dealer fee is there so that the store issuing the license isn't just doing it for free.

May 11, 2019
  11. mcfish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread creek carp.

Santa Margarita River Trail

Apr 23, 2019
  12. mistercameron rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread creek carp.

Santa Margarita River Trail

Mar 21, 2019
  13. kyle12345 rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread THE GREEN GREEN GRASS OF HOME.

You are lucky to have not tangled with crowds. I went out last Sunday, and Coyote Canyon was a zoo and a rush hour freeway combined....

Mar 11, 2019
  14. Bobber rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Old Lures.

You can find them at garage sales, estate sales, swap meets, sometimes hanging in the trees or toolies at the lake, but I find most of...

Dec 29, 2018
  15. fisheromen rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Old Lures.

You can find them at garage sales, estate sales, swap meets, sometimes hanging in the trees or toolies at the lake, but I find most of...

Dec 28, 2018
  16. geofish rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Kellen...where's the man hiding?.

I'm actually one step down from administrator, so I can't get to any of the processes that go on at the administrative site which is...

Aug 23, 2018
  17. ScubaLee03 rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Kellen...where's the man hiding?.

I'm actually one step down from administrator, so I can't get to any of the processes that go on at the administrative site which is...

Aug 23, 2018