bassgalrascal's Recent Activity

1. bassgalrascal replied to the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

Murky water is PERFECT for dropshot fishing because you don't have to use light line, and dropshot is the perfect technique to swim the...

Jul 1, 2020 at 7:04 PM
  2. bassgalrascal replied to the thread Hodges 07/01/20.

Next up: Sutherland!

Jul 1, 2020 at 4:12 PM
  3. bassgalrascal posted a new thread.

Hodges 07/01/20

Didn't really get all that committed to "going on the hunt" on opening day. I went over around midmorning, with a little tackle bag of...

Forum: Freshwater Reports

Jul 1, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  4. bassgalrascal replied to the thread First time @ Wolford.

They haven't been using the kiosk, last time I checked, which was a couple of weeks ago. A ranger will take your credit card.

Jun 30, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  5. bassgalrascal replied to the thread Branching out to other lakes.... name that weed..

Funny you should mention Murry. Lots of hydrilla there, and Dixon and Mira Mar, and almost any lake with good water clarity.

Jun 30, 2020 at 7:51 AM
  6. bassgalrascal replied to the thread Need my faith restored in braided line.. Please help!.

I like a coated braid like Spiderwire. That seems to handle the best. I generally use 20 lb for standard plastics fishing. I don't...

Jun 28, 2020 at 7:26 PM
  7. bassgalrascal replied to the thread Still getting these emails.

chuck that into your spam folder.

Jun 28, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  8. bassgalrascal replied to the thread California Dems demand John Wayne airport be renamed.

A bunch of Virtue Signalers. Yup, I learned a new pop culture term, yesterday. "Virtue Signalling". Definition: "Virtue signalling...

Jun 28, 2020 at 12:55 PM