Ratings BassinNova has given

1. BassinNova rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

I've only been to Hodges a few times....not much luck at all there for me. Thanks for the report. Maybe I need to go back to...

Mar 5, 2019
  2. BassinNova rated avid_basser's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

I had a crappie around that size hit a XD6 off the trees just down from one of your pictures...I thought I caught someone hat. It wasn't...

Mar 5, 2019
  3. BassinNova rated NitroZ7's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

That crappie ate a 3/8oz white spinner bait, I was shocked when my buddy scooped it up in the net and was like "that is not a bass" haha

Mar 5, 2019
  4. BassinNova rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Recent Miramar Bass News Anyone?.

Stay home & catch-up on your underwater basket weaving, bass are not biting anywhere..... Ill be at it again in the morning, not cuz I...

Dec 27, 2018
  5. BassinNova rated Troy's post Funny in the thread Otay with the little one Wed 11/21.

Mickey and poo never stick around to help clean the boat after...

Nov 29, 2018
  6. BassinNova rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread Otay with the little one Wed 11/21.

Looks like her and her friends had a great time. The last picture looks like I feel sometimes.

Nov 29, 2018
  7. BassinNova rated Bobber's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

I noticed that too. I will nonchalantly approach him with a mirror and see if I can catch his reflection. :emoji_scream:

Nov 29, 2018
  8. BassinNova rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

VinnyBass does not age!!! Vampire I tell ya! Vampire!

Nov 29, 2018
  9. BassinNova rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

I only could find one pic of a bass I caught at San V in Barona Arm about 25 years ago or so. The head was the makings of a trophy bass,...

Nov 29, 2018
  10. BassinNova rated Linebig's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

Okay... thats freaky!!! Wow!!! That fish needs to live!!!!! I’m gonna make it a shirt! Hahaha...

Nov 29, 2018
  11. BassinNova rated Queue's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

My buddy caught that fish last week [ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2018
  12. BassinNova rated Winstondry's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

It’s a coelacanth.

Nov 29, 2018
  13. BassinNova rated Linebig's post Funny in the thread Ugly fish award..

Its a winner! [ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2018
  14. BassinNova rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread New YouTube Channel!.

I heard you were giving away a free DRT with every subscription.

Nov 27, 2018
  15. BassinNova rated PMAIXXSH`'s post Funny in the thread Lake Ramona - Worth it?.

Just realized this post is a little over two years old. I still haven’t gone up there yet but I hope to...soon!

Nov 27, 2018
  16. BassinNova rated Slater's post Funny in the thread UPDATE....BINGO!!! now we're cookin'...Italian 'black bass'.

Per piacere bring me back salami, provolone, parmesan, cannolis, & sfogliatelle....:emoji_grin:

Nov 16, 2018
  17. BassinNova rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Anyone use football jigs?.

If anyone is telling you football jigs aren't conducive to our lakes, I suggest ending that friendship. You don't need that kind of...

Nov 14, 2018
  18. BassinNova rated carlsbadspotty89's post Funny in the thread Dixon Lake Fish Report.

I’ll be there Wednesday in the trout circus throwing the trout swimbaits for big bass. Hope it’s worth it.

Nov 14, 2018
  19. BassinNova rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread Bass with another worm attached to its mouth?.

I once hooked a big corvina in the Salton Sea from my boat. We were about 100 yards off the north end of Obsidian Butte where shore...

Nov 5, 2018