Ratings BassinNova has given

1. BassinNova rated jdills1's post Helpful in the thread Miramar is good right now.

Got 7 Largemouths in about 5 hours Saturday morning out of Miramar. I know most people exaggerate, but no exaggeration - these were all...

Jun 25, 2019
  2. BassinNova rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

I seen a bunch caught the other day pushing over 3's hodges kicks out some nice blackies

Mar 5, 2019
  3. BassinNova rated kawakawa's post Helpful in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

I fished Hodges on Sunday for just a half-dayer. Had a couple pecks up shallow and caught a cat on a jig, otherwise very slow for me....

Mar 5, 2019
  4. BassinNova rated Drew123's post Helpful in the thread Lake Hodges opening weekend.

Heard lots of skunk reports and people only catching small ones on drop shot.

Mar 5, 2019
  5. BassinNova rated chris102681's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 2019.

8lb largies were caught. Ive seen the pictures

Mar 5, 2019
  6. BassinNova rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Hodges 2019.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]It was pretty tough for me. I fished 12-4:30 for maybe 1 or 2 missed short bites. Then at 4:45 got bit and missed it,...

Mar 5, 2019
  7. BassinNova rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Recent Miramar Bass News Anyone?.

I practically live 5min from the lake, basically well it is my home lake. They stopped dumping all the good trout years back, but it has...

Dec 27, 2018
  8. BassinNova rated Drew123's post Helpful in the thread Type of cover in our local lakes/ resevoirs.

Football jigs are very popular for our lakes but you should try flipping a finesse jig into the tullies. That’s a killer method. For...

Nov 29, 2018
  9. BassinNova rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Type of cover in our local lakes/ resevoirs.

I cant think of a lake I have fished from Otay to Cuyamaca that doesn't have "a" rock pile. One of my favorite Jig lakes is Loveland. I...

Nov 29, 2018
  10. BassinNova rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Type of cover in our local lakes/ resevoirs.

Its so different at most every lake here. Your question would be better for a specific lake. My go to are heavy foot ball jigs. Less...

Nov 29, 2018
  11. BassinNova rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Baitcaster reel with a budget of 100-120$?.

I gotta say the Diawa Fuego I got about a year ago is awesome. Casts well...fooling with the brakes actually DOES something. Around...

Nov 29, 2018
  12. BassinNova rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Anyone use football jigs?.

All I use is football jigs when jig fishing. Way less snags fishing rock piles. and pulling up the bank from shore. If you wanna go...

Nov 14, 2018
  13. BassinNova rated Bassassasin's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake Fish Report.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went out today and and didnt catch a thing. The water level is the lowest I have seen. It was kinda scary looking when...

Nov 14, 2018
  14. BassinNova rated Capt Ray's post Helpful in the thread Drop shot set up.

I am by no means a drop shot guru but can usually hold my own. I base my setup off the season. In the winter, fish are more lethargic...

Nov 12, 2018
  15. BassinNova rated carlsbadspotty89's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake Updates.

I was there Friday fishing swimbaits and my buddy got a couple on dropshot. The grass is really starting to lay flat and die now.

Nov 5, 2018
  16. BassinNova rated Bassassasin's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Lake Updates.

I fish up there quite often, I live close by. I fished it about 3 weeks ago and got 3 dinks. I fished wholford last weekend and only got 1.

Nov 5, 2018
  17. BassinNova rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Bass MIA.

In the deeper lakes the bass are gorging themselves on Shad. At Miramar they’re still in the grass as of a couple weeks ago. Look for...

Nov 5, 2018
  18. BassinNova rated kayakjosh's post Helpful in the thread Calavera lake Carlsbad.

Yeah im goving up on north county. It was a disappointing day, after that i headed to this tiny little pond I tube in the way home only...

Nov 5, 2018
  19. BassinNova rated C0MRAD's post Helpful in the thread Calavera lake Carlsbad.

Lots of internet lawyers in this thread. In this case I do not think it is PD or DFW who decides if you can fish or not. Calling them...

Nov 5, 2018
  20. BassinNova rated Winstondry's post Helpful in the thread Anyone been to Hodges lately?.

Was at Miramar on Tuesday and the water was the highest I'd ever seen. But it's Miramar, doesn't hurt to call and ask the night before.

Sep 27, 2018