Ratings BaSSlayer has given

1. BaSSlayer rated weldon's post Like in the thread Fred Hall Sunday.

I just keep passing by the packaged nut/candy guy with my hand out. After about 7-10 passes and getting a handful of nuts every time it...

Mar 24, 2017
  2. BaSSlayer rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Hand Carved=LM Bass.

I wanted to try fishing different today so pullout one of my home made lures.....and it was good to me with this nice bass. Carved this...

Oct 10, 2016
  3. BaSSlayer rated wicked4x4's post Like in the thread Panfish and Catfish at San V?.

Just thought I'd follow up on this thread, since I had asked the question. Got to the lake w/ wife and kids @ 530am, line went down and...

Oct 10, 2016
  4. BaSSlayer rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread San V with the Phenix Boss..

Been itching to get out arranged a game plan with Rob from phenix to test out a few jigs and various goodies, also brought my buddy...

Oct 9, 2016
  5. BaSSlayer rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread 10/1 and 10/3 The long and the short.

The first looks like a Southern Pacific and the other looks like a Red Diamond. Glad you guys did not kill them. However, not sure...

Oct 5, 2016
  6. BaSSlayer rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread Last minute info.

I have room on with my ticket and in my truck for TWO if anyone that's float tubing needs a ride up the hill..after that you're on your...

Sep 29, 2016
  7. BaSSlayer rated Riplip87's post Like in the thread Horned shark.

Got this one last night[ATTACH]

Jul 5, 2016
  8. BaSSlayer rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Just a heads-up....

[ATTACH]

Jun 20, 2016
  9. BaSSlayer rated DA CZAR's post Like in the thread It Was a Spooooky Day.

My son graduated this afternoon from San Diego State University so i thought id do a morning sesh at Murray ..got there around 6am...

May 15, 2016
  10. BaSSlayer rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Jr. gets it done... El Cajon Ford Night Series.

My Boy and his buddy Ronny Mink took first place last night at the opener to the 2016 El Cajon Ford Night Tournaments. They have fished...

Apr 24, 2016
  11. BaSSlayer rated Nashinator's post Like in the thread 2016 Shimano Metanium MGL!!!.

Impressive. Now to see if it casts as well as it looks. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 13, 2016
  12. BaSSlayer rated Linebig's post Like in the thread 2016 Shimano Metanium MGL!!!.

Seen the deals... Nice!

Apr 10, 2016
  13. BaSSlayer rated NocityBS's post Like in the thread Looks like a big storm this week.

One of my best days ever on the water was at Diamond in a lighting storm. There were so many lighting strikes in a 2 hour window, I...

Apr 7, 2016
  14. BaSSlayer rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread same creek different day..

Yeah. I know. But I HAD to get a walk today. Rather than just go around the 'hood, I threw my gear in the truck..and hit the creek...

Apr 3, 2016
  15. BaSSlayer rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Uno better than Zero.

Hi guys and gals...thought I'd try the afternoon/sundown bite at Sutherland. Thought I could get a few up on @fisheromen since he took...

Apr 2, 2016
  16. BaSSlayer rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Back on the water!.

Thanks Bob and fellow SD fish friend! He had an extra minnkotta trolling motor in the garage from a pull off from his boat. He set me up...

Mar 31, 2016
  17. BaSSlayer rated set_da_hook's post Like in the thread MB 3/5 - Slow, but some exciting moments.

The paddle boarders don't really bug me, but the row club does. I told them to F off the last time i was out there. I was in my kayak...

Mar 8, 2016
  18. BaSSlayer rated Fisherman Nate's post Like in the thread Lake murray 3/3.

Got a few extra days off this week and got out to murray this morning. We fished 6-noon, ended up with 12. One was caught on a...

Mar 4, 2016
  19. BaSSlayer rated Nick Arevalo's post Like in the thread Lake Murray 2-28.

finally got to head out and fish Murray again. Ended up with two fish both about 2 pounds each. One on a hudd and another on a dropshot....

Feb 28, 2016