Ratings BASSpwn17 has given

1. BASSpwn17 rated Angler Zach's post Like in the thread CARP!.

I don't think I've seen such a good looking carp before. That thing is immaculate.

May 1, 2020
  2. BASSpwn17 rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Murrieta Ponds.

Been spinning some free time pond hopping up here in Murrieta. Some of these ponds you need to get permission or buy a permit to fish...

Feb 12, 2020
  3. BASSpwn17 rated flyfishinsteve64's post Agree in the thread 10-15 report.

My daily commute [ATTACH]

Oct 16, 2019
  4. BASSpwn17 rated carpkiller's post Agree in the thread sd river.

[ATTACH] (Edit: to be clear ...this is about the San Diego River in Mission Trails Regional Park. The photo is in the gorge below the...

Sep 10, 2019
  5. BASSpwn17 rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread sd river.

There is a post regarding this with photos in the lounge , posted just a couple of hours before yours . From the photos evidently No on...

Sep 10, 2019
  6. BASSpwn17 rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Some enchanted morning.

I had one of my best carpin days ever recently! I've caught lots of carp much bigger than these on fly, but most of those fish I had to...

Aug 7, 2019
  7. BASSpwn17 rated Baja_Traveler's post Like in the thread Estero Coyote Excellent Adventure.

Got back from a week at Campo Rene yesterday, and had an incredible time. Saturday the 8th I left early in the morning and headed to...

Jun 19, 2019
  8. BASSpwn17 rated Neuroshima's post Like in the thread carp on the fly.

Good to meet you, dude! Yeah, you killed it in the raffle!

Jun 4, 2019
  9. BASSpwn17 rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Rainy day carp fly purchase.

You forgot my favorite, and most productive carp fly. Size 8 or small globug/egg.

Mar 14, 2019
  10. BASSpwn17 rated captwoody's post Agree in the thread 1/8 glorietta bay on fire.

Since fiesta island got blown out by the rain Creek said lets try gloriette bay. Boy was that the right decision. fished with Creek and...

Jan 16, 2019
  11. BASSpwn17 rated captwoody's post Agree in the thread 1/8 glorietta bay on fire.

Heres a pic of some double bass. would have put up sooner but I was taking my son back to NAU so I have been on the road[ATTACH]

Jan 16, 2019
  12. BASSpwn17 rated Medicated fisherman's post Like in the thread First time Turkey hunter help a sd city boy.

If you want turkey on public lands avoid crowded areas and go deep. I like to hunt public land butted up against private property and...

Jan 3, 2019
  13. BASSpwn17 rated camobass's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca Carp.

They are super shallow on the other side of the buoy line. You can take your own skiff, yak, float tube or wade back there rentals are...

Jan 3, 2019
  14. BASSpwn17 rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread Beginner fly rod options?.

I can confirm on the QA issues with Chinese products. [ATTACH]

Dec 31, 2018
  15. BASSpwn17 rated mcfish's post Like in the thread 5wt vs 6wt.

Rooster fish off the beach in baja is just crazy good fun! I've fished the beaches from Puertocitos to L.A. bay and it just doesn't get...

Dec 31, 2018
  16. BASSpwn17 rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Best trout flies.

Rarely do we have much in the way of local surface action for trout. It does happen on occasion but is rare. Focus on subsurface stuff...

Dec 27, 2018
  17. BASSpwn17 rated CraigSmith's post Like in the thread Beginner fly rod options?.

A 9 ft 5wt fly rod is a great all around rod for trout and panfish and can be used for bass if you stick with smaller flies. This is...

Dec 13, 2018
  18. BASSpwn17 rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Kern River.

Inyo county.. I have fished up there a LOT.. lol.. some waters up there are open year round as well, like most of the Owens River, if I...

Dec 3, 2018
  19. BASSpwn17 rated flyfishinsteve64's post Like in the thread 5wt vs 6wt.

You want a lot. Someone should be here soon to help you. I can tell you that one rod wont do it all. That's why I have 24:emoji_astonished:

Dec 3, 2018
  20. BASSpwn17 rated camobass's post Like in the thread Cuyamaca.

HAHAHA I didnt see it was in the specialized fly fishing hahahahaha

Nov 2, 2018