Ratings BASSpwn17 has received

1. Neuroshima rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

So santee opened up today. was 10th in line. First few missed bass lead to me finding a feeding carp. Rhis is what I came up with. had...

May 6, 2020
  2. bajacamp rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

So santee opened up today. was 10th in line. First few missed bass lead to me finding a feeding carp. Rhis is what I came up with. had...

May 6, 2020
  3. Werfless rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

I was on top of a tall rock and he went straight to the middle! behemoth had my back and she took line. 3 big runs!

May 2, 2020
  4. Werfless rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

I'd say 20 haha

May 2, 2020
  5. Werfless rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 2, 2020
  6. mattgulptosser rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 2, 2020
  7. B8DHOOK rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 2, 2020
  8. daytonfish rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 2, 2020
  9. JoshJ123 rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

I was on top of a tall rock and he went straight to the middle! behemoth had my back and she took line. 3 big runs!

May 2, 2020
  10. JoshJ123 rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 2, 2020
  11. AzImport rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 2, 2020
  12. Caballito rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020
  13. A-Train rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020
  14. basstard rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020
  15. NibbleSquad rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020
  16. Bird334 rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020
  17. swings are free rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020
  18. Double Minor rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020
  19. Double Minor rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

I'd say 20 haha

May 1, 2020
  20. Double Minor rated BASSpwn17's post Like in the thread CARP!.

May 1, 2020