Ratings bendopolo has given

1. bendopolo rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Chula vista marina south SD bay.

Well, from shore it’s the absolute worst place to fish out of all the areas I’ve fished. If you’re on a tube or yak, it’s perfectly fine.

Jan 22, 2021
  2. bendopolo rated Queue's post Like in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

Christmas trees are worthless as habitat after a year or two. I used to take them for habitat projects but no longer do. I would rather...

Dec 25, 2020
  3. bendopolo rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread troutfest coming to cuyamaca in december.

you must be a Burney sanders fan, boats for everyone.

Dec 10, 2020
  4. bendopolo rated weldon's post Like in the thread Trout fishing.

I fish nothing but 4 lb P-Line FC mono when tossing 1/16 th,1/12 th and 1/8 th oz lures for trout with no problems. If soaking Power...

Nov 1, 2020
  5. bendopolo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Why.

OMG!!! After buying my first Pro Angler I was so looking forward to fishing Jennings with it and then found out I could not. That to me...

Sep 16, 2020
  6. bendopolo rated mattgulptosser's post Like in the thread SD Bay 9/11.

I go barbless for most things, it hasn't affected my numbers at all and seems much easier on the fish. Also way easier to get a barbless...

Sep 11, 2020
  7. bendopolo rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Best Bay Day!.

My guess Mag bay

Sep 8, 2020
  8. bendopolo rated returnofthemackerel's post Like in the thread First Bonitos of 2020.

Interesting how they're similar in size but their tails developed differently.

Aug 21, 2020
  9. bendopolo rated oldfogey's post Like in the thread Found my rod I used as a Kid.

I agree....make it a wallhanger and remember using it in your youth. Put your money into something new(or used)

Jul 19, 2020
  10. bendopolo rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Trailer Bunk Replacement Question.

+ 1 for stainless thru bolts and stainless Nylock nuts . Won't fall out , won't get to the hull when the wood deteriorates . I need to...

Jun 15, 2020
  11. bendopolo rated swings are free's post Like in the thread San Diego Fishermen Magazine.

Very cool

Apr 9, 2020
  12. bendopolo rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread Simms waders and boots.

For sale Simms G3 waders and guide wading boots both brand new never used. boots 100.00 waders 250.00 boot size 13 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...

Mar 10, 2020
  13. bendopolo rated cavedog619's post Like in the thread Big bay sesh #2.

I went to a seafood disco once… I pulled a mussel. :emoji_joy: It was cool seeing you in the live chat too, Coach! Too bad I’ll miss...

Feb 23, 2020