Ratings bendopolo has received

1. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Early pre spawn?.

They never left this year, my last 6 Bass of 2021 were all on Topwater. Turtles everywhere, 3 inch long Baby Bass in the shallows....

Jan 24, 2022 at 7:06 AM
  2. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Where are the "winter perch"?.

The Jerkbait bait takes off during the Grunion runs.

Jan 23, 2022 at 11:45 AM
  3. B8DHOOK rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Where are the "winter perch"?.

The Jerkbait bait takes off during the Grunion runs.

Jan 23, 2022 at 8:31 AM
  4. mcfish rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

Man I miss fishing foot long Waterdogs at Castaic. When you got bit, it was huge! Bass, Whiskerbass, Stripers, we would be guessing...

Jan 10, 2022
  5. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Crappie bite.

Elsinore was here….

Jan 9, 2022
  6. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Braid line you Prefer.

There are several brands of 12 strand Braid on EBay. It casts well and I have an entire season on my 50 test. I have it all the way down...

Jan 8, 2022
  7. fisheromen rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

Man I miss fishing foot long Waterdogs at Castaic. When you got bit, it was huge! Bass, Whiskerbass, Stripers, we would be guessing...

Jan 6, 2022
  8. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

Jan 5, 2022
  9. mcfish rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

Just sayin’. I’ve done a lot of research on DVL. The Flatheads are from the Colorado River…..Maybe they will let us use Live Bluegill to...

Jan 5, 2022
  10. mcfish rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

[ATTACH] False statement: From DVLs’ website.

Jan 5, 2022
  11. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

[ATTACH] False statement:

Jan 5, 2022
  12. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

[ATTACH] False statement: From DVLs’ website.

Jan 5, 2022
  13. dmorgan3 rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread John Hope's Tracking Trophy Bass book.

[ATTACH] Heavier line, outside and deeper than you usually fish. Bigger baits. Bass over 6 pounds are different fish and will kick...

Jan 3, 2022
  14. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread John Hope's Tracking Trophy Bass book.

[ATTACH] Heavier line, outside and deeper than you usually fish. Bigger baits. Bass over 6 pounds are different fish and will kick...

Jan 3, 2022
  15. mcfish rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

Sometimes, after doing what the book says, after you special techniques, you’ve got to be a Contrarian. My last 6 Bass of the Year were...

Jan 2, 2022
  16. Bassrunner115 rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

Sometimes, after doing what the book says, after you special techniques, you’ve got to be a Contrarian. My last 6 Bass of the Year were...

Jan 2, 2022
  17. VinnyBass rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

Jan 1, 2022
  18. VinnyBass rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

[ATTACH] Sometimes, after doing what the book says, after your special techniques, thrown your comfort baits, you’ve got to be a...

Jan 1, 2022
  19. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

Jan 1, 2022
  20. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread 12/30- Murray: Just had to try.

[ATTACH] Sometimes, after doing what the book says, after your special techniques, thrown your comfort baits, you’ve got to be a...

Jan 1, 2022