Ratings bendopolo has received

1. B8DHOOK rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

Just sayin’. I’ve done a lot of research on DVL. The Flatheads are from the Colorado River…..Maybe they will let us use Live Bluegill to...

Jan 5, 2022
  2. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread The DMV and Quaggas???.

Just sayin’. I’ve done a lot of research on DVL. The Flatheads are from the Colorado River…..Maybe they will let us use Live Bluegill to...

Jan 5, 2022
  3. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Sea lion question.

He is being a Swordie. Play along and pitch him a Mackeral…

Dec 11, 2021
  4. B8DHOOK rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Sea lion question.

He is being a Swordie. Play along and pitch him a Mackeral…

Dec 11, 2021
  5. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Incredible Catch in Mission Bay.

Plenty Strippers off Rosecrans….

Jun 15, 2021
  6. afishnsea rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread A different view on Barrett.

If you caught 40 fish on one jig, I’m thinking Z-man…

May 14, 2021
  7. Chriwilson rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Least Crowded Launch Ramp.

Practice in a big empty parking lot. “Drive” as if you are sitting in the back of the boat. Super easy when you get the hang of it. In...

Apr 14, 2021
  8. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Least Crowded Launch Ramp.

Practice in a big empty parking lot. “Drive” as if you are sitting in the back of the boat. Super easy when you get the hang of it. In...

Apr 1, 2021
  9. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread And I followed you Big River, when you called....

<— Here Fish <— Fish Here ____________________________. Our Sport

Mar 30, 2021
  10. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread otay 12/23.

JB Weld

Dec 24, 2020
  11. otay michael rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread chilly willy... cap.

My plug is clipped to my boat keys. Foolproof until you forget your keys... I also have a checklist on my dash because I forgot my...

Dec 19, 2020
  12. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread You ever Ice Fish for Largies?!?!.

We get ice out of the freezer....

Dec 12, 2020
  13. geofish rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Dos Picos.

I second Fisheromen. The Bluegill spawn is right after the Bass spawn. When water temperature reaches around 66 degrees. Nature wants...

Oct 26, 2020
  14. Spidey rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

This is a marathon thread. Have you caught a Bass yet? I got 6 last night at my local golf course after Cocktails...thank you whacky...

Sep 10, 2020
  15. FishBait rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

This is a marathon thread. Have you caught a Bass yet? I got 6 last night at my local golf course after Cocktails...thank you whacky...

Sep 9, 2020
  16. Tony Vegas rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

I’m 0-9 on Sailfish. Some reason, just never landed one. I figure it is a good excuse to fish Costa Rica. Point being, sometimes your...

Sep 9, 2020
  17. mikecheck1212 rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

Sep 7, 2020
  18. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Looking to get started: foot paddle or no foot paddle?.

Hobie Pro angler- you only live once....do it right!

Sep 7, 2020
  19. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

Sep 7, 2020
  20. Werfless rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Bored sesh 7/9.

They are sensitive to the electric current between your propeller and outdrive. Their teeth scraping on my prop make me cringe like...

Jul 11, 2020