Ratings Big Daddy Art has given

1. Big Daddy Art rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Video-using dropshot for anything that will bite.

The jar is just a mason jar but the baits are Berkley Gulp Mullets, super simple and easy to use they come with juice scented in a bag...

Sep 30, 2019
  2. Big Daddy Art rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread TP Toe bitting fish?.

Glancing blow by a ray ? I know I have had some near misses . Only 1 that connected solid I still bare a tattoo from that one 15 years ago .

Aug 5, 2019
  3. Big Daddy Art rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Calcutta 400 problem.

Reel-ex. Dan has been a shimano reel tech for a long time and is top notch. www.Reel-ex.com

Jun 10, 2019
  4. Big Daddy Art rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Difference between the daiwa lexas?.

They're currently 15% off until Friday I believe. Just pulled the trigger on an Okuma SCT-C 801XH

Apr 23, 2019
  5. Big Daddy Art rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread De Anza Batties 3.20.

Nice to see a report from there. Missing that place right now.

Mar 21, 2019
  6. Big Daddy Art rated Direct C51's post Disagree in the thread 10/09/18 - OB PIER - BONITO.

Thanks for the report. Looks like the Bonies started biting again right as I left for Denver. I can’t wait to get back and hit it hard...

Oct 9, 2018
  7. Big Daddy Art rated kyle12345's post Disagree in the thread Seawatch 9-16.

Fishing was really slow a few bonitos and a Yellowtail for the boat. Caught a few small bass, but nothing else. Great boat, great crew,...

Sep 16, 2018
  8. Big Daddy Art rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread STOLEN GEAR IMPERIAL BEACH.

Pawn shops are required by law to run all items by the police. The cops need to know exactly what you lost.

Aug 8, 2018
  9. Big Daddy Art rated mdh's post Disagree in the thread Catch and Release.

That is a great technique for large mouth fish. Im no expert, wanted to plant a seed.

Aug 1, 2018
  10. Big Daddy Art rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread Not Mission... Spanish !.

There are a lot of idiots at the coast. Some guy at De Anza was hitting golf balls into the water near the railing yesterday . He wasn't...

Jun 18, 2018
  11. Big Daddy Art rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Night fishing sd bay.

No prob. Good luck! That's where I'd be soaking in SD Bay.

May 10, 2018
  12. Big Daddy Art rated DylanJ's post Disagree in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

Owner is a convicted poacher and they are overpriced. I use MC slugs with a weedless warbaits head. They are more durable and are .75 a...

Mar 26, 2018
  13. Big Daddy Art rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Don’t Buy Cheap Reels.

I hear that thing is a tank in general.. any issues with corrosion on the exterior?

Jan 17, 2018
  14. Big Daddy Art rated all day long...'s post Like in the thread Halibut + striper.

They’re 6mm but somehow I still got zapped

Dec 10, 2017
  15. Big Daddy Art rated ror_sal's post Funny in the thread South Bay Powerplant.

I’ve seen several baby turtles in MB

Nov 23, 2017
  16. Big Daddy Art rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Yesterday SD Bay.........

Welcome, and nice trip.. If you ever want to hit the cliffs/jetties, let me know

Jun 18, 2017
  17. Big Daddy Art rated Fourtogo's post Disagree in the thread Zman where.

Turners Bass-Pro both have poor selections of Z-Man equipment . I went too Long Beach Fisherman Supplies . So so selection all so . But...

Jun 3, 2017
  18. Big Daddy Art rated Cadillyak's post Funny in the thread Couple Of Questions....

That was a plethora of questions. Poke and prod around. Check out some pics that people have with their gear in them. Check out the for...

Feb 25, 2017
  19. Big Daddy Art rated Cyborgstarfish's post Like in the thread Shore Pounders session 2 sign up.

I snagged one a while back

Apr 23, 2016
  20. Big Daddy Art rated dahoang55's post Agree in the thread Some jetty questions.

@DCFISH You do well on those man. I throw them from time to time for cuda, bonito and Macks but I'll probably get a larger one to stay...

Apr 8, 2016