Ratings Big Daddy Art has given

1. Big Daddy Art rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Santa Clara Cove.

Damn.. ya, that’s a low tide... clear water. Great job out there Big Daddy...

Jul 7, 2020 at 5:35 AM
  2. Big Daddy Art rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Sandcrab Scooper.

I always just used a cut off shovel

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  3. Big Daddy Art rated Chriwilson's post Disagree in the thread State beach parking closed for 4th.

Did they ever open the State Beach parking lot at Ponto ? The larger lot at Torrey has yet to reopen and maybe never will...

Jul 2, 2020 at 4:42 PM
  4. Big Daddy Art rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread Coronado Cays.

Two just like that. I was just down there yesterday, without market shrimp of course. Nice fishies!

Jun 21, 2020
  5. Big Daddy Art rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread Air Force 1.

the definition of a TRUE leader.....prior 3 years ago..... this is the kind of speech that makes me proud to be born in this country .....

Jun 11, 2020
  6. Big Daddy Art rated daytonfish's post Like in the thread How’s IB?.

i was in the water yesterday at la jolla shores. there wasn't any sign of algae and the water was crystal clear the first 20 or so feet...

May 19, 2020
  7. Big Daddy Art rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread ZMan.

They are a very good hook. The only drawback is the price, they are over $1 per hook.

May 15, 2020
  8. Big Daddy Art rated Pinoyfisher's post Agree in the thread Paddle Board fishing.

Get a cheap kayak, but if you really want one, go to Costco and get a WaveStorm. Cheap (~$100). You look like you're less than 150lb,...

Apr 27, 2020
  9. Big Daddy Art rated 5-20's post Disagree in the thread Yellowtail on the Sonar.

Cool video. Nice fish! I have a elite 7ti that’s been sitting around and collecting dust for the last few months! Got it for 40% off! :)...

Dec 20, 2019
  10. Big Daddy Art rated Bear6813's post Funny in the thread They're Heeere!.

Long as my Missus gives me the green light I'm game

Nov 29, 2019
  11. Big Daddy Art rated mlzpinoy's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay 11/23/2019.

Nice Sesh...

Nov 24, 2019
  12. Big Daddy Art rated TheToxicJon's post Funny in the thread What are the must have swimbaits?.

A few hudds and a lunker punker

Oct 22, 2019
  13. Big Daddy Art rated DogDudeDrone's post Like in the thread Video-using dropshot for anything that will bite.

The jar is just a mason jar but the baits are Berkley Gulp Mullets, super simple and easy to use they come with juice scented in a bag...

Sep 30, 2019
  14. Big Daddy Art rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread TP Toe bitting fish?.

Glancing blow by a ray ? I know I have had some near misses . Only 1 that connected solid I still bare a tattoo from that one 15 years ago .

Aug 5, 2019
  15. Big Daddy Art rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Calcutta 400 problem.

Reel-ex. Dan has been a shimano reel tech for a long time and is top notch. www.Reel-ex.com

Jun 10, 2019
  16. Big Daddy Art rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Difference between the daiwa lexas?.

They're currently 15% off until Friday I believe. Just pulled the trigger on an Okuma SCT-C 801XH

Apr 23, 2019
  17. Big Daddy Art rated Tmaio123's post Agree in the thread De Anza Batties 3.20.

Nice to see a report from there. Missing that place right now.

Mar 21, 2019
  18. Big Daddy Art rated Direct C51's post Disagree in the thread 10/09/18 - OB PIER - BONITO.

Thanks for the report. Looks like the Bonies started biting again right as I left for Denver. I can’t wait to get back and hit it hard...

Oct 9, 2018
  19. Big Daddy Art rated kyle12345's post Disagree in the thread Seawatch 9-16.

Fishing was really slow a few bonitos and a Yellowtail for the boat. Caught a few small bass, but nothing else. Great boat, great crew,...

Sep 16, 2018