Ratings Big Daddy Art has given

1. Big Daddy Art rated Hakkeyoi's post Like in the thread IB conditions.

There's sdbeachinfo to get info on the bacteria levels for our local coastal waters. I don't know how much cleaner the water is when...

Jun 30, 2022
  2. Big Daddy Art rated myahk's post Like in the thread Six in one.

Had a good session chucking around a beat up jigpara micro. Managed 6 different species on it in less than three hours. Pretty cool...

May 15, 2022
  3. Big Daddy Art rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread PB in SDB.

Nice PB SBB... WTG... Butch

May 5, 2022
  4. Big Daddy Art rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread PB in SDB.

nice

May 5, 2022
  5. Big Daddy Art rated dj thrillz's post Like in the thread PB in SDB.

Sick!

May 5, 2022
  6. Big Daddy Art rated ol dirty basser's post Like in the thread PB in SDB.

Chunk spottie! I haven't flirted with the 16" range in a loooooong time.

May 5, 2022
  7. Big Daddy Art rated MrMajors's post Like in the thread PB in SDB.

Nice work!! You nail that one in the same spot in ran into you on Saturday morning? Some tanks around there.

May 5, 2022
  8. Big Daddy Art rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread SD Bay 4/16.

Back in San Diego for a short while and got on the back bay. Wind report showed 0-1 in the morning till ~9am with a strong incoming tide...

Apr 17, 2022
  9. Big Daddy Art rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Okuma reel service in San Diego?.

Here is an excellent source ,just about every reel made has some place on the site . index.php . Alan Tani ,and others all chip in the...

Apr 16, 2022
  10. Big Daddy Art rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread HI and G st.

Nasty thumb... Nice fish... Butch

Apr 13, 2022
  11. Big Daddy Art rated MrMajors's post Like in the thread Operation Bonito 2021.

I sure hope you’re right. Lol

Apr 6, 2022
  12. Big Daddy Art rated Colonel Kurtz's post Like in the thread 3/24 Evening Legal.

It's officially Spring, and in my neck of the woods - that means Halibut are moving back in to the beach. Weather was nice this evening,...

Mar 25, 2022
  13. Big Daddy Art rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 3/21 Chomping Again.

Fished SD bay again this evening, landed 12 bay bass in 3.5 hours. Bite was spread out, just kept casting and finding them. They were...

Mar 22, 2022
  14. Big Daddy Art rated Mels Angling's post Like in the thread Yellowtail fishing in Ensenada.

Went on a last minute fishing trip with my older brother and friend. Had successful catch even through the wind cut the day short. Had a...

Mar 18, 2022
  15. Big Daddy Art rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 3/16 Bay Bass Chomp Chomp.

Man, got on a straight gnarly bass bite tonight. Got started around 630 in SD bay. Started getting picked up right away, but my reflexes...

Mar 17, 2022
  16. Big Daddy Art rated Werfless's post Like in the thread South Bay.

Nice session, crow is fired up there!

Mar 14, 2022
  17. Big Daddy Art rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Late Report: Some will be Angry.

Well i figure ill get lots of flack for posting this one (more so on youtube than here), but i dont really care. Ill be gone for the...

Mar 8, 2022
  18. Big Daddy Art rated dbrown6535's post Like in the thread Spanish Landing.

Lefty and a righty back to back. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Feb 28, 2022
  19. Big Daddy Art rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Starting young.

Just mastered walking. [ATTACH]

Feb 26, 2022