Ratings Big Daddy Art has given

1. Big Daddy Art rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread LJ south of Sea Wall and Casa Cove.

I have posted a few fish from that area, as I have from almost anywhere along the two miles of open shoreline in LJ, whether on point La...

Feb 2, 2022
  2. Big Daddy Art rated Lukeeala01's post Agree in the thread Ski Beach Night Session.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It was a great night that I had to share. Fished for a little over an hour on an outgoing tide and...

Jun 5, 2021
  3. Big Daddy Art rated Shawn H's post Agree in the thread Seaport Village.

Good spot that is. Got 2 legal halibuts over at the little marina entrance between the 2 parks. Nice fish

May 6, 2021
  4. Big Daddy Art rated JS fishing's post Agree in the thread Lost backpack found!!!.

Yeah, almost seems like the guy was pulled in rod and all... lol

Apr 3, 2021
  5. Big Daddy Art rated Bear6813's post Agree in the thread SCC in MB.

Nice vampire Congrats and on the plastic even better

Mar 30, 2021
  6. Big Daddy Art rated Erik L's post Agree in the thread La Jolla fishing map (where to legally fish from the shore) **UPDATED 2021!.

That's correct. One of the oldest closures on the coast. If you're unsure of boundaries I recommend downloading the Navionics Boating...

Mar 7, 2021
  7. Big Daddy Art rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread MB.

Hope you made good if you went. Bay was dirty, but I did catch one last night, not a big one, but one.. [ATTACH]

Jan 27, 2021
  8. Big Daddy Art rated RF747's post Agree in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Fishing on your own boat is completely different than fishing on a sport boat. You will be amazed at how little you know and how much...

Dec 3, 2020
  9. Big Daddy Art rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread a 1 timer.....

Don’t worry, ole’ stable genius Rudy Giuliani will save ole’ Trump! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AY5IZR8i7I How Trump lawyer...

Nov 20, 2020
  10. Big Daddy Art rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Fishing Vicariously.

Ouch.... wishing you a speedy recovery. You may miss the best night time bassin of the year, but don’t worry, we will catch em’ all and...

Nov 8, 2020
  11. Big Daddy Art rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread Fishing Vicariously.

All of my fishing is through sdfish. Warmer and less expensive.

Nov 7, 2020
  12. Big Daddy Art rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Fishing Vicariously.

Good time to service the reels, pour baits or tie flies (depending on preference), respool reels, check wear and tear on all the gear,...

Nov 7, 2020
  13. Big Daddy Art rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing Vicariously.

I wouldn't sweat it, with the bite I have seen lately... Hell, even the IV was slow for us last night... Lol

Nov 7, 2020
  14. Big Daddy Art rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Fishing Vicariously.

Sorry to hear of your mishap , hang in there . Bones are one of those things that just time will fix . Don't rush things . Iam sure you...

Nov 7, 2020
  15. Big Daddy Art rated DDuvan1's post Agree in the thread It’s over.

Bye bye Trumpy

Nov 7, 2020
  16. Big Daddy Art rated Mike maio's post Agree in the thread Halloween Halibut.

Cooper catches a nice 23 inch Halibut on harbor island! Happy Halloween! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2020
  17. Big Daddy Art rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread HI.

I’ve seen plenty of cudas torpedo out of the water while TW fishing for vinas. I’ve seen halibut “rock skip” the surface chasing bait,...

Sep 22, 2020
  18. Big Daddy Art rated perch killer's post Agree in the thread North IB.

A "mess of perch" as they say. Fun to catch those dinks one after the other because you're getting even for all those times they stole...

Aug 21, 2020